tate + yoko - the official thread

TATE + YOKO

Its a victimless crime just like the Parliamentary misuse of expenses.

I dont do it obviously my preferred method to avoid customs charges is to simply visit Japan, purchase my desired denim then while in my hotel room squeeze them into a condom and insert them into my rectum. Perfect.

There used to be a big demand for this type of import, but I think the bottom's fallen out of that market.

I wanted to mule some Denime so i went to the Kapital where in the Left Field there was a Warehouse where i met Roy and Lee a pair of Bootleggers who told me it was the Real McCoy it looked Pure Blue, Then when i tested the purity it was Neutral and my bottom has been Tender ever since.

If you want to do this properly, you have to learn at the Kicking Mule Workshop. You'll struggle to get a place on one as there's always a Fullcount of attendees. I may be able to Wrangle something for you though.

I think we've reached the bottom of the conversation. Hehe.

Also, we've just received a restock on the popular Viberg - Chukka Aged Bark with a Dainite Sole. These went pretty fast last time so we decided to get a small restock.

Here is the size run we have in store for now : 1 x 8, 2 x 8.5, 2 x 9, 1 x 9.5

Cheers,

Simon

14ah93p.jpg

EDIT: Wrong Thread.

Or was it?

Edited by kiya

Hey guys,

We've just received and updated the new Fall/Winter Collection from Naked & Famous. The new stock includes :

- The much expected Elephant 3 in both Skinny Guy & Weird Guy

- All of the new Selvedge Chinos ( Black, Brown, Navy, Rust & Petrol )

- The entire shirt Collection !

Also, we've just received our restock on the Viberg 1950 Service Boots - Icy Mocha Chromexcel, to be updated  very soon !

2ll26ok.jpg

Hey Alan,  

I have a pair of N&F black selvedge weird guy's and they fit perfectly they are a size 30. However, I threw these in the dryer a while back, and I think it was the dryer that caused them to fit the way they do now. My true waist size is 30-31.

I need help figuring out what size I should get for my Weird Guy Left Hand twill. I think I've lost atleast an inch or half an inch since the last time I purchased a pair of N&F Weird Guys. So I'm not sure if I should be sizing down 2 or keeping it at 1. I purchased the size 30 they fit great, but I'm scared that they will stretch out a lot at the waist and it won't fit as good. I tried on the 29 today, and they fit real tight. So I'm kinda stuck between sizes. 

What I want is for these to stretch and end up fitting like my black selvedge's that I tossed in the dryer, without tossing my new pair of left hand twill in the dryer, in order to achieve the fit of the black selvedge's. 

Any idea on which size I should get?

Thanks

Hey Alan,  

I have a pair of N&F black selvedge weird guy's and they fit perfectly they are a size 30. However, I threw these in the dryer a while back, and I think it was the dryer that caused them to fit the way they do now. My true waist size is 30-31.

I need help figuring out what size I should get for my Weird Guy Left Hand twill. I think I've lost atleast an inch or half an inch since the last time I purchased a pair of N&F Weird Guys. So I'm not sure if I should be sizing down 2 or keeping it at 1. I purchased the size 30 they fit great, but I'm scared that they will stretch out a lot at the waist and it won't fit as good. I tried on the 29 today, and they fit real tight. So I'm kinda stuck between sizes. 

What I want is for these to stretch and end up fitting like my black selvedge's that I tossed in the dryer, without tossing my new pair of left hand twill in the dryer, in order to achieve the fit of the black selvedge's. 

Any idea on which size I should get?

Thanks

Well,

The Left-Hand Twill denim is known for being way softer than a regular Right-Hand twill denim ( Black Selvedge ). Also, since the fabric is pulled to the left, it creates less tension between the warp and weft and therefore make the denim likely to stretch more and faster than a classic Right-Hand twill.

If you're really tight and uncomfortable in the 29s, there's of course no point of getting them but if just a little tight, just consider that they will stretch , especially in the waist and tights. 

A sneak peek of a very fun project we're working on right now. More coming up very soon with other looks and shots, featuring the very handsome Cameron.

2mo1op2.jpg

T-shirt : Flat Head Black Mint - Googies Downtown Heavyweight Loopwheeled t-shirt

Jeans : Big John M1 " Ruri " Straight Leg

Shirt : Naked & Famous Regular Shirt - Vintage Plaid Red.

If you're following Naked & Famous on facebook or instagram you might have already seen this but just in case ! Our friend Chris took his 32oz Super Heavyweight jeans on a trip above the 60th Parallel, all the way up to Yukon & Alaska. Here are the pictures :

2dr6wcn.jpg

1oqdex.jpg2hz1pxz.jpg

amazing fit for 32oz......beautiful

The monster is back, and is now in black ( Black Warp / Black Weft ) ! We've just received the sample of the new Super Heavyweight 32oz denim production, only 50 pairs of these will be made and 100 of the "classic" Indigo. 

We will be starting to take pre-requests as of today. Only 50 Black and 100 Indigo made, don't sleep.

72evip.jpg

hmm,..black warp black weft....can it fade ?..grey no?

Black Warp / Black Weft can actually fade pretty nicely. Just a few pictures of my Black Power-stretch at 6 month - 1 Soak. :)

w0knzc.jpg2vwe8vt.jpg

Honestly, this is only the back side and the faded area is probably barely hanging on. I have these jeans and love them but it will be very hard for anyone to get some decent fades on the front or behind the knees. My back pockets are slightly faded and my crotch blown out and that's all the change I've received.  By blowout I mean I have very minimal color change and a hole forming.