tate + yoko - the official thread

TATE + YOKO

Are you guys doing anything with Paul Rose Products? I'd like to start buying more North American made and the fact you are wholly Canadian--Montreal on top--is even better. (Please don't push Naked and Famous on me. That's just not going to happen.)

If you're into heavier, unsanforized and slubby workwear denim, Paulrose is amazing. Any product you were specificaly interested in ?

• 3 weeks later...

Been a minute. Anything interesting on the horizon? Updates on Flat Head shipments? Something new from Viberg? Perhaps in a non-cap-toe or service boot make-up? New brands? 

Yep, been quite busy here recently. Sorry for not posting more !

Just booked our S/S 14 order with Flathead, shirt and collaborations jeans to come in store for Spring. The Viberg Moose Leather boots will arrive for Mid January in store.

No new brands for the time being but very cool projects coming. Stay tuned !

Yep, been quite busy here recently. Sorry for not posting more !

Just booked our S/S 14 order with Flathead, shirt and collaborations jeans to come in store for Spring. The Viberg Moose Leather boots will arrive for Mid January in store.

No new brands for the time being but very cool projects coming. Stay tuned !

any details you'd be willing to share?

Hey Guys,

I ( Simon ) will be going away for a few days. As I'll be away, emails will still be monitored and answered by myself and Kari, orders will still be going out & everything else we continue to work as usual.

Might not be quite active here though.So make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest news during this time !

Cheers !

Simon

• 4 weeks later...

i just wanted to thank simon for his patience and prompt replies with my stupid questions (this is jake from australia) - thanks so much. t+y have great customer service and i'd recommend them to anyone, even if you're outside canada.

i guess my only 'negative' feedback would be that although my jeans arrrived in one piece, they were only shipped in a very thin shipping plastic bag/envelope with nothing at all to protect the contents (such as the jeans being wrapped in a layer of plastic/paper/whatever like most retailers do). by the time they arrived in australia, the bag had rips in it but luckily it looks like there is no damage to the garment. however, if it was winter here it could be a different story. perhaps when you ship internationally you could 'double bag' to protect the garments, use a box or something else to that effect? also, there was no receipt/invoice but i guess the email covers that. :)

Edited by conqueror

New site is looking good.

Any chance you're going to start carrying the Flat Head 3012? I'm coming into town in September to run the half marathon and if I PB then I'm treating myself to some new denim.

i just wanted to thank simon for his patience and prompt replies with my stupid questions (this is jake from australia) - thanks so much. t+y have great customer service and i'd recommend them to anyone, even if you're outside canada.

i guess my only 'negative' feedback would be that although my jeans arrrived in one piece, they were only shipped in a very thin shipping plastic bag/envelope with nothing at all to protect the contents (such as the jeans being wrapped in a layer of plastic/paper/whatever like most retailers do). by the time they arrived in australia, the bag had rips in it but luckily it looks like there is no damage to the garment. however, if it was winter here it could be a different story. perhaps when you ship internationally you could 'double bag' to protect the garments, use a box or something else to that effect? also, there was no receipt/invoice but i guess the email covers that. :)

You're very welcome and thanks for the feedback. We'll definitely try doubling the bags for international orders, that's a great idea.

I've been told they're "waiting on the next Flat Head delivery" for what seems like a year now.

I'd wager the answer to your question is "highly unlikely."

Oh yes, long story short. Some of our initial order was out of stock at the time so backorderded. For reason out of our control, it got delayed so we decided that we would have them shipped with our S/S 14 order which will arrive in not too long. Sorry for the delay ! 

I'll let you know as soon as we have the two 3009s in a size 36.

New site is looking good.

Any chance you're going to start carrying the Flat Head 3012? I'm coming into town in September to run the half marathon and if I PB then I'm treating myself to some new denim.

Not the 3012 but some very cool collabs jeans. Stay tuned !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some very cool styles from Kamikaze Attack just arrived at the store.

From Left to Right :

• Limited Edition 24oz Slim Straight : Exclusively made for Tate + Yoko, the jeans were baptised " Castration Weapons Kamikaze Ball Crusher of Hell " by the brand ( no jokes )

Indigo Warp / Grey Weft Unsanforized 24oz Selvedge Indigo denim featuring hidden rivets, Black / Red pocket bags w/ Printed beetles, Golden Selvedge and more

• Limited Edition 16oz Straight Kinnikuman Collabo " Ramen Man " : 16oz Unsanforized Denim with great details from the Mango

16oz Unsanforized Selvege featuring hidden rivets, printed pocket bags, silkscreen print from the manga in the front & back pockets, special ramen-man patch & more

• Limited Edition 14oz Solid Black Straight Kinnikuman Collabo " Wars - Man " : Soon to be released !

bonhope-1024x512.jpg