tate + yoko - the official thread

TATE + YOKO

maybe tate +yoko staff can post a pict from front side...

thanks

I'll get back to you on Monday when I'll have access to the photo studio ; )

There's no fading. Look at that back pocket. It's not faded. It's worn out.

Looks pretty much like a fade to me when the white core of the yarn appears to create the pattern. I guess the point was more to show than, yes, black Warp / Weft denim could have a bit of fade & personality. Maybe not as much as a 3XXX denim, but still, it has all the rights to be here. Even more when fading is really not the point of these jeans :)

New Zip Jackets from Naked & Famous arrived at the store yesterday. Very cool new workwear like jacket featuring a zip fly and a bottom button closure. 

Right here is Evan wearing the Camo Melton. 95 % Brushed wool / 5 % Nylon that gives a hairy texture to a dark green printed camo jacket. 

2prwspv.jpg

Edited by Tate + Yoko Staff

The 2021HM is more of a very relaxed 1947 501 like cut

Fitpics on those 2021HM's when you get them, they look great !

& is it the same denim as regular Oni blue/red cut?

Yeah it uses the same denim as there regular none 16-18oz variants. I am hopping for a early 1900's inspired fit, high rise, relaxed top block, straight leg. 

Hey guys,

We will be placing a restock order with Flat Head very soon. Anything special that you guys would like to see at Tate + Yoko ?

If yes, make sure to contact me ( Simon ) at [email protected]

Buffalo Check winter Flannels, work shirts, plain loopwheeled tees, restock the 3009, polo shirts, cardigan, hoodies…IN BIGGER SIZES, if possible. And, of course, WITHOUT tacky prints, images, designs etc.

Also,

We're happy to announce the arrival of the long awaited Naked and Famous Denim - Super Heavyweight 32oz Selvedge at Tate + Yoko. Still a very limited edition, still the heaviest pair of denim in the world.

It took even longer this time to release these as the jeans did not come with the patches on. A leather artisan had to be hired after 10 needles were broken while trying to stitch the patches. He basically had to do everything by hand which took about an entire week. 

9vguar.jpg

It took even longer this time to release these as the jeans did not come with the patches on. A leather artisan had to be hired after 10 needles were broken while trying to stitch the patches. He basically had to do everything by hand which took about an entire week. 

By hand? Thats madness!

Hey guys,

We will be placing a restock order with Flat Head very soon. Anything special that you guys would like to see at Tate + Yoko ?

If yes, make sure to contact me ( Simon ) at [email protected]

Any chance of maybe getting some of the 3002? Would be nice to have somewhere to order them from that wasn't overseas. 

The 3002 are actually available at the store and on the website, it wasn't referenced properly on the system.

http://tateandyoko.com/Flat-Head-3002-Slim-Tapered.html

Ok sweet. If I was planning on getting a pair in a 36, after a hot soak with agitation (or just going through the washer) would they shrink down to around a 7.5-7.7 leg opening, 8.5 ish knee and around a 12 thigh? or should I just go with a 34?

Edited by B-Sandy

Ok sweet. If I was planning on getting a pair in a 36, after a hot soak with agitation (or just going through the washer) would they shrink down to around a 7.5-7.7 leg opening, 8.5 ish knee and around a 12 thigh? or should I just go with a 34?

Unfortunately we do not stock any 34 and 36 for the time being, I can't really give you the post soak measurements on these. Usually FH 3XXX denim tends to shrink up to 1 " in waist / leg and 2 " in the inseam

Naked and Famous X Big John coming to Tate and Yoko? Saw that it's coming to Barney's but also that it might come to T&Y.

The Ruri denim looks real nice imo but man, that super skinny guy cut. Hoping it's not as low rise as I think it's gonna be. :|

They should be available in about 2 weeks ! Just a pair in hand and they're not that low rise. Also they come with a super limited edition Rockin Jelly Poster.