tate + yoko - the official thread

TATE + YOKO

The monster is back, and is now in black ( Black Warp / Black Weft ) ! We've just received the sample of the new Super Heavyweight 32oz denim production, only 50 pairs of these will be made and 100 of the "classic" Indigo. 

We will be starting to take pre-requests as of today. Only 50 Black and 100 Indigo made, don't sleep.

72evip.jpg

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some confirmation on the Flat Head 2111 sizing.

The size 36 measurements show a 12 in. thigh, which seems a lot smaller than some Rakuten measurements I've come across.

Any help would be great since I really want to grab a pair of these! 

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some confirmation on the Flat Head 2111 sizing.

The size 36 measurements show a 12 in. thigh, which seems a lot smaller than some Rakuten measurements I've come across.

Any help would be great since I really want to grab a pair of these! 

Tights will be 12.75 on FH2111 size 36 that we carry in the store !

Tights will be 12.75 on FH2111 size 36 that we carry in the store !

Could I get a full list of re-measurements on that pair just to make sure?

And how much shrinkage should I expect?  I haven't dabbled in unsanforized yet and I'm hoping for the the 2111 to be my first.

Could I get a full list of re-measurements on that pair just to make sure?

And how much shrinkage should I expect?  I haven't dabbled in unsanforized yet and I'm hoping for the the 2111 to be my first.

It is St-Jean day tomorrow in Montreal ( and Quebec ) so I will forward you the measurements Tuesday morning, first time !

As of the shrinkage, these are told to have a similar shrinkage to the 3XXX jeans, so expect 1 " in the waist and about 2" in length ( the 20oz 15th Anniversary denim is not a 3XXX though ). 

Edited by Tate + Yoko Staff

It is St-Jean day tomorrow in Montreal ( and Quebec ) so I will forward to you the measurements Tuesday morning, first time !

As of the shrinkage, these are told to have a similar shrinkage to the 3XXX jeans, so expect 1 " in the waist and about 2" in length ( the 20oz 15th Anniversary denim is not a 3XXX though ).

Awesome, thanks guys! By the sounds of it the shrinkage shouldn't be an issue at all. Look forward to the measurements.

I live in a country where i get taxed for everything more than you can probably imagine, my budget is tight for denim so you do what you gonna do when it comes to your passion...

But thanks I actually laughed out loud on this one ! 

Do you need to discuss tax evasion openly on the internet? I'm sure nobody likes paying it but maybe keep it to PMs or email?

Its a victimless crime just like the Parliamentary misuse of expenses.

I dont do it obviously my preferred method to avoid customs charges is to simply visit Japan, purchase my desired denim then while in my hotel room squeeze them into a condom and insert them into my rectum. Perfect.