A.P.C.

jeepster

Cool, great job.. and the belt was nice to!

But what is it on the right pocket, stitches from what?

Where can i found the evo-thread anyway?

looks like the wallet formed a hole, thats why there stitches...

and check back a few pages for the evo thread

Picked up some New Standard 34s today - glad I had a chance to try them on first.

I do a lot of sports and I'm a pretty big guy at 6"2 and 200+ pounds with a 36.5 waist so this was the max I could go down to. I actually managed to squeeze in to some 32s ( ! ) in the store but they were a little too tight in the thighs. Besides 4.5 sizes down is sick.

20080703-x6ei7qnu1fhf9pwi7k78qx4231.jpg

Think these will be OK? (Note I don't want them SuFu skinny - just looks silly on someone my size)

Follow up pics after the 6 month wash!

looks like the wallet formed a hole, thats why there stitches...

and check back a few pages for the evo thread

Checked back to page 45 now, without finding any link.

Should i keep going to 40 or where is the evo-thread hiding? :eek::P

So if I want your fit on indigo I should size down 1 more? So size down 3?

501STF sz 30 fit (hot soak for 3 hrs) - true to waist, true to thigh (maybe can size down 0.25-0.5 inch), knee lil big not so much, but baggy leg.

What would you recommend? sz 27 or 28? I want slim fit (which I read is sz down 2)

But I consider your fit as slim fit not tight fit. (I don't want AirMax's petit standard fit which is skin tight, his NS fit seems good)

I kinda gained 7lb tho..my true waist should be half sz smaller than STF sz30. Gonna lose some weight in this month haha

Just go down 3 sizes.

about the pre-worn A.P.C.s, my first thought was "I wonder if they trade in worn jeans for new ones and resell the worn ones?"

Picked up some New Standard 34s today - glad I had a chance to try them on first.

I do a lot of sports and I'm a pretty big guy at 6"2 and 200+ pounds with a 36.5 waist so this was the max I could go down to. I actually managed to squeeze in to some 32s ( ! ) in the store but they were a little too tight in the thighs. Besides 4.5 sizes down is sick.

20080703-x6ei7qnu1fhf9pwi7k78qx4231.jpg

Think these will be OK? (Note I don't want them SuFu skinny - just looks silly on someone my size)

Follow up pics after the 6 month wash!

Don't you worry, this is a very nice fit!

alright guys I need some help:

I got my new standards in january. Im a true 32 and sized down to a 29 (incredibly tight fit, I couldnt even button the top button, but I wore them on the drive home and by the end of the night I could get that last button haha) Im not a skinny dude, Im kind of built, about 5'11 185 lbs, and I like the straight fit of the denim, but I dont want them nut hugging me for life.

everything I read about the new standards and every person I talked to said to get them as small as I could, so I did.

at this point Im frustrated because they are still pretty tight around the waist and especially in the thighs, almost to the point of being pretty uncomfortable. they have stretched around the waist quite a bit, however. I feel like Ive put some serious wear and work into them and they should be pretty comfortable by now. I love them and dont want to have to get a new pair, does anybody have any hints or ideas on ways to stretch the jeans more? is it possible to do this? or am I just being totally impatient? if they'll stretch more within a few months then I'll keep at it, but I just dont think theyre going to stretch enough.

help superfuture!

I got my new standards in january. Im a true 32 and sized down to a 29 (incredibly tight fit, I couldnt even button the top button, but I wore them on the drive home and by the end of the night I could get that last button haha) Im not a skinny dude, Im kind of built, about 5'11 185 lbs, and I like the straight fit of the denim, but I dont want them nut hugging me for life.

everything I read about the new standards and every person I talked to said to get them as small as I could, so I did.

at this point Im frustrated because they are still pretty tight around the waist and especially in the thighs, almost to the point of being pretty uncomfortable. they have stretched around the waist quite a bit, however. I feel like Ive put some serious wear and work into them and they should be pretty comfortable by now. I love them and dont want to have to get a new pair, does anybody have any hints or ideas on ways to stretch the jeans more? is it possible to do this? or am I just being totally impatient? if they'll stretch more within a few months then I'll keep at it, but I just dont think theyre going to stretch enough.

help superfuture!

I think wearing them would be the best way to stretch them...

As a side note, I once had a friend who was a big advocate of buying tight jeans, wearing them during the day, then stretching them at night by damping the "to-be-stretched" spots and shoving a ridiculous amount of towels into the legs (or in the width of the waist) to get a great fit. He was pretty successful, too.

How long have you had them?

" How long have you had them?"

I got them mid january, so its been about 6 and a half months

Damn. I'm not sure APCs will continue to stretch after 6.5 months... So I guess you could try becoming the victim of fashion (i.e., trying to make your body shrink instead of stretching the jeans), sag the jeans a bit (if you aren't already) to get the waist stretched, or continue to wear them bitches. Of course, your could always go for a 30.

" How long have you had them?"

I got them mid january, so its been about 6 and a half months

how often have you been wearing them?

one of the online guy that was doing an mass order , had placed order apc.fr on 17/06/08

till now , which is the 19th day , it has yet to processed.

i am wondering anyone face the same experience waiting this long?!

i'm from singapore.

theres been like 3 people from singapore saying that it took their order a super long time to process.. Im not sure though. just observing

help superfuture!

Soak 'em. The soak will tighten it, but after wearing them for a while, they should stretch out some more than your size now.

new standards sz. 30

about 2 months of wear, no before pictures but i'm sure you all know what they look like.

and since i'm cross posting this for the flat head 3001 thread,

waist: 17 (i think it's stretched a little from this past weekend, so it's a little roomier now)

thigh: 11 (upper most part, right below the front rise)

mefront2qh3.jpgmeback2uc3.jpg

meside2ka9.jpg

This is how I want my jeans to look. Not that tight stuff!!