A.P.C.

jeepster

he got his nudies and i can post up a tracking code to prove it I dunno whats wrong with the kid but ever since he got em hes been texting/calling and flaming me over nothing but i could careless to be honest.

also i didnt ask how theyd fit i was wondering if itd be a good idea to hem them if they're to long cause I like how they fit and thats all that matters to me.

Lol trust me that is a goal of mines though i dont feel that i have to much to lose. and yea the fit prolly would like much better on me if i was a tad bit skinnier but, not really a fan nor have really ever been of straight legged denim but they dont look bad as is now but will look better when they're stretch out abit cause they are kinda tight i was just wondering if i should just wear em as is or hem them to like a 32"

he got his nudies and i can post up a tracking code to prove it I dunno whats wrong with the kid but ever since he got em hes been texting/calling and flaming me over nothing but i could careless to be honest.

also i didnt ask how theyd fit i was wondering if itd be a good idea to hem them if they're to long cause I like how they fit and thats all that matters to me.

Nope, your a fucking scammer. I got proof that you got ur jeans thats why on your HB scammer list, wheres your proof you sent my jeans chump? you looking like a fuckin turd in apcs kid. beware when dealing with people who have high pitched voices living in BUFFALO NY.

post the tracking code then faggit where is it at? man faggot who tryin to weak skinnies these days.

JungleJane, please report to isle 5... We have shots fired and are in need of your .gif posting skills. Thank you for shopping at sufu and have a nice day!

I have a quick question...

Im a true size 32 in everything that I wear. I plan on buying APC NS sz 30. Im wondering will the thigh and calf area stretch out a little making it more of a baggy look than a skinny jean? Thanks in advance!

You're gonna have to give us examples of all the other jeans you wear. Measurements of those jeans at the calf and thigh would give you an idea if the NS would stretch too much.

But if you're gonna go true to size on the NS (they're vanity sized so sizing down two is simply going true) then you don't really have to worry about them stretching out too much

So pissed. Threw my rescues in the wash because I threw up on them, then switched them to the dryer. I'm in college keep in mind so we have big laundry rooms. I got a call and had to go somewhere, so a friend told me that she would go pick them up. She forgot, and the next morning I went to go get them and they weren't there! Now I have to go buy another pair and start all over, they were just starting to get good! At least i'll know if I see someone wearing them....

Here are a few pre-soak fit pics.

It's been 7 months or so, no washes, no soaks, no nothing. Sadly, not much fading either.

4415239513_3ab6658f08.jpg

4416007376_64ddc76076.jpg

On another note, I got this from an old pair of jeans my brother gave me:

4415273081_dbb4f2c8f4_m.jpg

I was thinking of riveting it on just so it has a tag, but at the same time I don't want these to just look like D&G knock offs or something.

Im a true size 32 in everything that I wear. I plan on buying APC NS sz 30. Im wondering will the thigh and calf area stretch out a little making it more of a baggy look than a skinny jean? Thanks in advance!

The jeans will stretch enough to be somewhat loose but not baggy by any means. Go with the rescues for a fuller cut and size down 3.

Hey y'all, wondering if any suggestions on my new NCs--should I soak soon (I've had them a little bit over a week), or should I wait a long time. These are not stretching hardly at all. Thankfully, that's been my experience with some used ones that I got from someone. They never have really stretched like my PS. Sorry for being too lazy to look through the thread.

Thanks,

Lantern

Hey y'all, wondering if any suggestions on my new NCs--should I soak soon (I've had them a little bit over a week), or should I wait a long time. These are not stretching hardly at all. Thankfully, that's been my experience with some used ones that I got from someone. They never have really stretched like my PS. Sorry for being too lazy to look through the thread.

Thanks,

Lantern

Prob not bro, but they're your jeans, only you can tell.

My APC NS sz 30 7 months are now: Waist=33.7" Thigh=11.7" . I have a 33" waist and 23" thighs for reference.

im really confused, guys. TheDenimBar says that i should size down 1 from my true waist size (33") and ive also ready that i should go down 1 from tagged size (32" in levis).

i want to get new cures, and have them be slim, but not skin tight. should i get a 31 or a 32?

The denim bar lies a lot -- mainly in an attempt to sell their HUGE sizes that only really fat people would wear (but not a lot of fat people know about raw denim) so they lie to you so you buy them. Really, you should size down 4 or 5, otherwise your NCs will be way baggy in the thigh and stack up to your knees.

(10)

The denim bar lies a lot -- mainly in an attempt to sell their HUGE sizes that only really fat people would wear (but not a lot of fat people know about raw denim) so they lie to you so you buy them. Really, you should size down 4 or 5, otherwise your NCs will be way baggy in the thigh and stack up to your knees.

(10)

thanks man! i just ordered 28s (4 down, just to be on the safe side), but hopefully they arent too baggy.