A.P.C.

jeepster

then they werent tight enough, if you can button all the buttons up when you first get them, they are too big

...wrong

I realize that APC's are "notorious for stretching so size down etc. etc." but that fit looks fucking retarded, end of story.

have fun walking around looking like that until they finally do stretch out. Why do people insist on sizing down 10 times until they literally look like they're ready to explode out of their jeans? I almost bought mine true to size and they turned out just fine...

I slept in mine acouple times, now fit like the best jeans i own and streched out perfeclty everywhere. my pics are a couple pages back

...wrong

I realize that APC's are "notorious for stretching so size down etc. etc." but that fit looks fucking retarded, end of story.

have fun walking around looking like that until they finally do stretch out. Why do people insist on sizing down 10 times until they literally look like they're ready to explode out of their jeans? I almost bought mine true to size and they turned out just fine...

thanks for the criticism.

i took the picture down, so you guys wouldnt "throw up".

im not a skinny guy, i lift weights, and i have a donk. sorry everyone.

i dont walk around with my shirt up, and yes i do sag a lot.

but i like the fit.

heres them how i would wear them "in public" minus shoes.

1209091853.jpg

ohh and for the dude with the frodo comment, yeah i have big feet. theres another picture of them.

"I have a donk"? Almost as bad as a guy saying "I have a ghetto booty, tee hee"

Your pics are amateur hour, don't get all pissy when people point that out and try to justify it. Put some shoes on, take a normally angled pic, and F the haters, right?

Context pretty much has all the new cures with bigger thighs than the new standards.

For example the sz 25 new cure has thighs of 10'

The NS has thighs of 9.5'

is this accurate?

I thought the new cures were supposed to be much tighter pretty much everywhere.

Thanks!

Inaccurate. Context's measurements are wack.

Here are my new standards... maybe 6 wears... Wanted some feedback on the fit. Honestly, there is only about an inch between my belly button and the jeans... The waist is still hella tight. Apart from that, the hips are by no means skin tight when standing... there is about a inch of room while standing... I am afraid these will stretch out far too much.

I am thinking the new cures might fit me better.. What are your opinions? BTW how much would the difference in waist be on a new cure sz 25 vs the new standard sz 25.

I am 5-5 120 btw.

I purchased a size 25. And I am pretty sure I busted a nut the first day because it was so goddamn tight.

I am a true waist 28.5 Does this mean I sized down 3.5 or am I doing the whole sizing thing wrong? I probly could have squeezed into a 24..

Thanks!

Crappy pics i know.

1.jpg

P1030309.jpg