A.P.C.

jeepster

@broken_dubz : looks a little bit loose on u.. nice fit btw

yeh im amazed how much these things have stretched out - went from being like cardboard and painful to wear to what they are now, i think next time im gonna size down to 29, also considering i've lost weight from when i bought them during summer. BTW does anybody know what the deal is with the APC store? no 29" black NS's in stock. There aren't any APC dealers where i am currently so any online dealers you can recommend? Or i may just wait til i go to london at xmas. cheers for the opinions.

yeh im amazed how much these things have stretched out - went from being like cardboard and painful to wear to what they are now, i think next time im gonna size down to 29, also considering i've lost weight from when i bought them during summer. BTW does anybody know what the deal is with the APC store? no 29" black NS's in stock. There aren't any APC dealers where i am currently so any online dealers you can recommend? Or i may just wait til i go to london at xmas. cheers for the opinions.

try first page dude.. there are many places to purchase APC online..

hope it'll help.

@__Nicholas : nice collections..

NCs bought yesterday

20fyfj8.jpg

rhlqiw.jpg

29nj9mc.jpg

hey man the fit is ok not bad. u should have bought NS. because i have big thigh too.. and i consider PS... the ending decide was NS because the rise will accomadate your manpiece... u must be hurting there but hang in there k :)

ps. bro dont worry about the haters calling u a girl k? :) you are tough i never told my family i was bi because the way they treated my gay uncle i am just not brave facing it.