A.P.C.

jeepster

ok... im at about 4 months on my new cures, i love the wear so far. i did 1 cold and 1 hot soak, 1 hour each. so im not getting that stiff starched look any more...

any good starching tips guys? i know some of you make your own or use spray form, please share, this is a broad topic but i feel like this thread is nothing but fit questions letely...

ever since apc came out with the petite standard, that(^), "hey how do the ps fit?", and "how do ps fit compared to nc/ns?" and multiple other variations are asked probably every page if not multiple times on the same one. maybe jeepster, you could update the first page or sumting? maybe there needs to be a whole thread for the petite standards? dunno.

edit: ahh I didn't see that dude above was asking for an update to the guide, I thought he was asking for someone to post a guide or something, oh well, it should still be done.

I know this has been posted a million times throughout this thread, but currently I'm very interested in purchasing a pair of NC for myself. I wear a 31 in levis 510.

a) is the NC fit similar to levis 510?

B) I'm not sure if I should size down two or three. This is a pretty big investment for me since I'm not rich, and I am VERY worried about a 29 stretching out too much!

sorry again about sizing post 101938097508981, but I would greatly appreciate if you all would help me ensure my very first pair of APC can be the very best it can possibly be! :D

I know this has been posted a million times throughout this thread, but currently I'm very interested in purchasing a pair of NC for myself. I wear a 31 in levis 510.

a) is the NC fit similar to levis 510?

B) I'm not sure if I should size down two or three. This is a pretty big investment for me since I'm not rich, and I am VERY worried about a 29 stretching out too much!

sorry again about sizing post 101938097508981, but I would greatly appreciate if you all would help me ensure my very first pair of APC can be the very best it can possibly be! :D

first off, measure the waist of your 510's when they're laid flat on a surface.

i would not recommend sizing down 3 in new cures. 29's will probably still be comfortably snug throughout the leg after stretching.

and also, don't worry too much about getting the "wrong" size because if they don't fit exactly how you like, selling them in the supermarket wouldn't take too long and you wouldn't take too much of a hit.