minya

small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

^prob should just go with the svenssons esp if you can catch them on sale.

Lanvin and Acne do a similar sneaker but they're just as expensive/more expensive than CP's

check this thread as well.  

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/133486-cheaper-versions-of-typically-expensive-items/

I remember there being talk of some brand that does shoes identical to CP but I'm drawing a blank

thanks nebulae and gndmshtlrd! Some good ideas. 

what do you think about this one? I like it but worry it might look a bit bathroom robe esque....?

8yOwveU.jpg

Edited by jackg

Think it looks nice but I feel like I would only be able to wear it semi-formally (button-up, dark pants, etc.)

Might go well with some ninja attire too.

Woven/check pattern could go either way.  I think for me it's a very nice piece of clothing but I wouldn't (be able to) wear it.

has anyone used repell well? http://www.repelwell.com/

Any feedbacks? the good the bad and the ugly, if any.  I'm very leery of using this on my clothes and shoes.

Thanks in advance.

This has been driving me crazy, please help. I'm looking for a specific hat, it has like the NY yankees logo, except the Y is a "7" or some other symbol. Have done bunch of Google searches but can't seem to find it. Seen it a few times in New York.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as it's driving me nuts!

Curious if anyone can point me in the direction of some quality vegan boots, aside from docs. All other things vegan are welcome also.

Anyone have a pair of Marsèll boots?

These in particular: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/marsell-lace-up-ankle-boot-item-10452520.aspx?storeid=9108

Wondering if they run big or small, comfortable or not, worth the price.

cheers

I have a pair of Marséll derbies and my girlfriend has several pairs (sandals, boots, derbies). Quality is really nice, very comfortable I love mine. They run a bit big, we both size down half a size. If possible, try to find them on sale, they're pretty worth the price but honestly at almost a grand you might as well spend a little bit more for Guidis. 

I have a pair of Marséll derbies and my girlfriend has several pairs (sandals, boots, derbies). Quality is really nice, very comfortable I love mine. They run a bit big, we both size down half a size. If possible, try to find them on sale, they're pretty worth the price but honestly at almost a grand you might as well spend a little bit more for Guidis. 

thanks for the tip!

Anyone know where to buy 3.1 phillip Lim mirrored weirdo shirt? It's sold out everywhere I've looked, willing to buy used/retail. Thanks a lot.

Could anybody please id me this UC t-shirt? I mean shich season and name..

$(KGrHqFHJFQFHZII2wJDBR5Y(bU+wg~~60_57.J

And do you know any european UC retailers besides oki-ni?

Anyone with some insight as to when I can expect my WTAPS Heraldry hoodie to stop shedding on all my t-shirts? (I.e. how many wears/washes.)

anyone have any idea on how to contact e-go (evergreen consignment)? i've emailed them once or twice about an item but no response yet

Anyone with some insight as to when I can expect my WTAPS Heraldry hoodie to stop shedding on all my t-shirts? (I.e. how many wears/washes.)

dont own this specific hoodie but try washing it in a laundry bag.

anyone know how ozweego 2s fit?

some sites say tts and others say go full size up.

what do you guys use to weather proof red wings moc toes?  Or do they need anything?  I plan on using mine for all the rainy/snowy days this coming fall and winter.

anyone making a cool tshirt with a cartoon hamburger on it? +1 if it also has non-sense text in a "diner" type font

57719347.jpg?20130413135308

57719025.jpg?20130413133316

no plus 1 :(

Edited by SSchadenfreude

first one is dope, who made it?

cyderhouse doe

I know the website it legit, but are there any issues or delays getting packages through customs when ordering from shopnumber4.com? Its Kuwait based.

Anyone know where to buy 3.1 phillip Lim mirrored weirdo shirt? It's sold out everywhere I've looked, willing to buy used/retail. Thanks a lot.

Your best and only bet is having a shirt proxied from Japan. I called Bloomingdale's about two months ago and they claimed to have one left in New York in small, but that's most likely an inventory system error.

anyone know how Blanc and Noir shoes fit? I assumed they're the same as CPs since the sole is the same, but I've heard they're true to size from a couple people and that I should size like CPs from another

Edited by Deadkitty