small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Im interested in the grey duffle coat type thing on the left.Its from nonative winter 07

Anyone from japan know anything about nonative. What kind of price range do they sell thier clothes.Also is there any online shops that sell nonative. RTEmagicC_nonnative_fw07_2.jpg.jpg

Hi,

I'm having a heck of a time trying to find shirts in a medium tall size. I should be more specific, I'm having a problem finding GOOD shirts in a medium tall size. I'm not a big fan of the old-man-looking eddie bauer stuff.

Does anyone know where I can find shirts in this size (especially t-shirts, as I've yet to find a medium tall t-shirt). What about polos? I went to ralph lauren's website, but the smallest their polos go is large tall, which is a bit too big for me.

Thanks!

do these visvims look legit?

seller has 100% 205 positive feedback...

looks good to me

can anyone provide me wit the store names and if possible address aswell for official retailers for the dior 19/21cm jeans? im planning my trip next week hopefully for htem

..where? :confused:

wait if jeans are one-wash. is it still pretty raw? or rough still? like is it the type of wash where they just saok it to get the fit right? or is it washed hard to take out the raw?

Wow..your sentence composition is something else.

You can't really "take out the raw"...if jeans are one-wash, they were raw, then they were washed once. They company basically does the first soak/wash for you.

I'm not completely sure what my measurements are... I use to wear some baggier clothes (jeans mainly, and used a belt), but I want to find my exact measurements.

What's the quickest/cheapest way to find my measurements? Hopefully I can just do it myself and buy measuring tape (any ideas where?) and find my chest and waist measurements.

Are there any rules to measuring? And when I buy clothes, for slim (but not skinny fit) do I buy exact measurements or a size over?

I hope I can figure this all out to avoid returns. Thanks.

I usually wear an Alpha MA-1, which, if you're familiar with the fit, is pretty short from collar to waist but otherwise a full cut. Usually just throw it on over a T, but with colder weather am trying to layer more. Anything other than button up shirts that goes with the general aesthetic without adding to the bulkiness? Slim cut hoodie?