small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Hi,

looking at the red Wing 1908's.

UK10 in Adidas, Clarks, Puma etc. (you name it, UK10).

SO... would a Red WIng UK9 be ok or too small? (can't get them in UK9.5 - only out there in UK9 but don't want to stump up just to have to send back if I can get an answer here).

Many thanks for any help.

Who makes the Zach Lewis shewolf tee and where can I get it?

Uhhh.. Zach Lewis.

[email protected]

No not quite near that age, but, I look at some guys wearing tees that are not meant for them and they look like fools!! Just because someone is a bit older than 25 does not mean they forgot how good a nice tee feels! And since when are tees only for the young? I can be young at heart and want to dress nice too, you know. Solids look cheap because they usually are and the quality is not that great either. won't buy tubular tees cause they are junk. I do have some flash and want a graphic that reflects it, but do not want to be a billboard for any company (they aren't paying...) . Stupid phrases are for kids. Are there any stores out there that have nice quality, graphic tees that are distinguished/special and ageless?

It amazes me that out of the thousands of tees out there you arent able to find any to your liking. Like chmercer said, get a Dior Homme tee and stop complaining. They make ones with nice graphics and arent "cheap".

Looking for a new hoodie for this coming fall..I was browsing through the market when someone had this up

dsc04401hh7.jpg

I really like the zip-up collar + hood thing, but the problem is that this one isn't my size, and it's white..

Anyone know who makes hoodies like these, or where I can find this one in a different color? (In the thread, it is named as a White CYC zip-up hoodie)

Alright so I'm really interested in getting a pair of 19cms, but I'm not at all feeling the price of them. Can anyone reccommend a pair of raw jeans with a similar fit for a smaller price?

I don't think theres going to be an extremely similar fit with any other jeans. You're pretty much paying for the fit of these after all. However, you can perhaps wait for the release of the Self Edge x Imperial collab (not sure on price though). The only other jean I can think of that would come close is April 77.

I need some collared shirts for work. Where can I get CDG x Fred Perry polos? Specificially the one that wizkit has (white with neon banding). I see some on ebay but if I'm gonna buy a fake, I'm gonna pay fake prices, not 60 dolla. I need to hitup the flea market to see if they have any new fake gear. Just need something not as common as AA or RL ect. ect.

duh...in tokyo.

yeah i'm being serious..i like the common proj hi patents but im not going to spend 325 on something that doesnt fit that well...when did/do they make it?? sorry if i sound stupid but i don't own a pair of air forces...at all.

yeah i'm being serious..i like the common proj hi patents but im not going to spend 325 on something that doesnt fit that well...when did/do they make it?? sorry if i sound stupid but i don't own a pair of air forces...at all.

i can't really recall. a couple of years ago...maybe. i know they just came out with some patent dunk hi's all white in preferrated/hunting leather. i almost bought them!

I need some collared shirts for work. Where can I get CDG x Fred Perry polos? Specificially the one that wizkit has (white with neon banding). I see some on ebay but if I'm gonna buy a fake, I'm gonna pay fake prices, not 60 dolla. I need to hitup the flea market to see if they have any new fake gear. Just need something not as common as AA or RL ect. ect.

they have them at barneys new york.. at least some that ive seen.

Anyone know a pretty good looking belt thats black with a silver buckle? It also has to be kinda cheap. I woulda got the atelier one from context but theve never restocked. And i have to be able to get it in NY

Samurai makes one very similar to that Atelier belt. Beatle just bought a beautiful belt from 45rpm that you could get in NYC. I think it was 130.

I think the Jean Shop make some nice belts too...not sure how much though.