small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

can someone idenfity this coat? i think it was discussed here a while ago, but i could be wrong...

peacoat.jpg

Looking to buy a Parajumpers Gobi Jacket

gobi_short_parka.jpg

http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/parajumpers/gobi_short_parka.php

But in TORONTO, does anyone know where to get them, I know Harry Rosen has them in Green but I would like more selection.

I emailed the company for info on retail locations and they gave me 2 locations.

Kamakazi – located on Queen Street

Barbutti Menswear – located at Bayview Village

Can anyone direct me to where these stores are located? Addresses/Intersections?

Please and Thanks!

I have been looking high and low for a really simple yet sophisticated leather stachel or messenger bag. I've looked at all the known labels. Paul Smith have a nice one but is very expensive. I don't really want one that is fully hand-made or italian but one like this:

040907_marte_small.jpg

I have my heart set on this fred perry bag but not quite sure about quality:

2104-500.jpg

what do you guys think?

Looking to buy a Parajumpers Gobi Jacket

http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/parajumpers/gobi_short_parka.php

But in TORONTO, does anyone know where to get them, I know Harry Rosen has them in Green but I would like more selection.

I emailed the company for info on retail locations and they gave me 2 locations.

Kamakazi – located on Queen Street

Barbutti Menswear – located at Bayview Village

Can anyone direct me to where these stores are located? Addresses/Intersections?

Please and Thanks!

Seriously? You can't use Mapquest??? ;)

Either way, I think if you call some of the various Harry Rosen locations, they have different colours. I'm pretty sure the one in First Canadian Place does.

A few boots questions

I am looking to get a pair of boots for the cold to wear in the snow/rainy/sleet/etc weather, I want them warm, and waterproof mostly, etc... I don't want to spend more than lets say $300-$400 max, just cause I know I am not going to wear them much, and will most likely wear sneakers when I can...

In the winter I mostly wear basic color sweaters and jeans, so I'd want some black boots most likely...

I want something durable, functional, yet fashionable

Out of all the boots I see people wearing on here, i like JPGM's apc boots the best, so something similar to that would be good for me....

Also, a Crepe sole vs a non crepe sole, whats the advantage/disadvantage?

Also anyone have any type of recommendation on some things I should look at....

Also I'd be most likely wearing my flathead 3001s with them

Thanks

does anyone know where I can purchae items from B.Son and Corpus, I want some u-neck t's from B.Son, and some u-neck sweaters and vests from Corpus... I'm willing to go through a proxy, I'd just need to know what cities/stores to investigate...

http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/bson/

No corpus though, Im not sure where to buy that online.