small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i have a couple of polo shirts (size S) that are now too big on me. is it possible for me to take them to a tailor and have them slimmed down/tapered a little? thanks

i have a couple of polo shirts (size S) that are now too big on me. is it possible for me to take them to a tailor and have them slimmed down/tapered a little? thanks

Im pretty sure you can get them altered like this although taking it in around the torso may look weird if the arms and neck areas are still a little big. You may be better off just buying some new polos, especially if all the alteration costs add up.

Hi, where can I find a long necklace with a pendant (or something I could use to attatch my own on) for an affordable price. stupid question, but for some reason i cant find something like this and its kind of hard to search for since i dont know the word for it. by long i mean it goes down to the bottom of my chest. thanks.

You may be better off just buying some new polos, especially if all the alteration costs add up.

i would.. but i think S is the smallest CDG makes :(

Hey do any of you can speak/translate Japanese?

I want to buy something but there tabs I cant translate who are confusing me.

Would be cool if anyone could help me

Here's the link:

http://shop.evisu.jp/shopdetail/004004000004/order/

(Need information about what the tabs are saying like the first one with the waist size)

Thanks so on

size>>waist>>inseam>>"on crotch">>width>>leg opening

edit - did you mean the sizing table or the drop down menus? ^^ this is the sizing chart.

drop down menus:

-waist size

-gull colour (none/white/black/pink/grey/yellow...and something that translates as "saxophone")

-raw/one wash

-options for hemming

Hey, does anyone know where I can find fred perry (made in england ones) polos/sweaters (mostly plain, stripes are okay) in XS (36")?. I have a 38" (small) one now and it fits pretty well but isn't as supertight as id like it. Their website doesnt carry them in XS, neither does bluebee, or opiumboutique or even UO. I'm thinking american rag cie..have to check next time im there.

err secondly, im really stupid and don't understand what the sizing refers to. Is the sizing the chest circumference?

annnd lastly, does anyone know how much this will shrink? styleforum said they do, but I'm not sure. (without the drying machine of course).

thanks!