small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

both items are jackets.

if item 1 is tag-sized:

shoulder- 40cm

chest - 94

===========

item 2 is tag-sized:

shoulder- 43cm

chest- 98cm

============

and you are:

shoulder- 43.18cm

chest- 93.98

which one would you rather choose, allowing a good fit without being too loose or constraining?

I bought a pair of these Rubber Duck espadrilles at Urban Outfitters when they were on sale for $15 this summer and I ended up wearing them a lot more often than I thought I would. Unfortunately I wore them through the ran a few nights ago and they just got destroyed. Anyone know where I can order these online?

14793_Large.jpg

I bought a pair of these Rubber Duck espadrilles at Urban Outfitters when they were on sale for $15 this summer and I ended up wearing them a lot more often than I thought I would. Unfortunately I wore them through the ran a few nights ago and they just got destroyed. Anyone know where I can order these online?

14793_Large.jpg

not too sure. sorry.

figured I'd ask this here as well:

hey there,

just wondering if anyone knows the fit and quality of obedient sons dress shirts as compared to band of outsiders. i love the outsiders shirts but i am finding them increasingly detrimental to my financial bottom line. whereas outsiders shirts seem to never go on sale, i frequently find sons shirts in large on the cheap... i like the look of them (ie the recent navy shirt from s/s as compared to the outsiders overdye from this season) but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts.

thanks for any help.

figured I'd ask this here as well:

hey there,

just wondering if anyone knows the fit and quality of obedient sons dress shirts as compared to band of outsiders. i love the outsiders shirts but i am finding them increasingly detrimental to my financial bottom line. whereas outsiders shirts seem to never go on sale, i frequently find sons shirts in large on the cheap... i like the look of them (ie the recent navy shirt from s/s as compared to the outsiders overdye from this season) but just wondering if anyone has any thoughts.

thanks for any help.

don't be a peasant and buy BoO. I got a few BoO pieces for < 150 from barneys.

Hey guys!

Does anyone of you know how to send invoices via google checkout? Do you have to have a selling account? Help a newb out:)

Click on "settings" then youll see a button that says "send invoice" or whatever

legit check:

http://search.ebay.nl/_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQsassZeasybuyQ2dauQQsbrsrtZl

i need a new hp bag without passing a proxy.. thanks for the help.

FAKE AS FUCK

Does anyone know if headporter plans to make a case for the new nanos? PMs appreciated as it's hard to check up on this thread.

Thanks!

WHY WOULDN'T THEY? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ DUH

This thread is full of questions that no body answers apart from jmatsu, I think thats what makes it so awesome.

nukka i answered some questions