small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anyone know an online shop that will ship Goorin Bros. bags to Canada? Their official site does not.

I just bought one of their fedoras and I love it, now I would like to expand my horizons.

Anyone know an online shop that will ship Goorin Bros. bags to Canada? Their official site does not.

I just bought one of their fedoras and I love it, now I would like to expand my horizons.

You could probably just order through one of these stores:

Headcase Hats Store

10368 Whyte Avenue

Suite 301

Edmonton

CA

780-435-6601

Edies Hats

11-1666 Johnston Street

Vancouver V6H3S2

CA

604-683-4280

since nobody replies i have to ask again:

my girlfriend is going to london for some days...she'd like to know some nice shops for girls...

(not like dior, ore something...more "streetstyle")

any ideas ?

thanks in advance !

(sry but she is leaving in some days)

since nobody replies i have to ask again:

my girlfriend is going to london for some days...she'd like to know some nice shops for girls...

(not like dior, ore something...more "streetstyle")

any ideas ?

thanks in advance !

(sry but she is leaving in some days)

http://superfuture.com/city/city/selected.cfm?city=6

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=28520

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=27298

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=2001

You could probably just order through one of these stores:

Headcase Hats Store

10368 Whyte Avenue

Suite 301

Edmonton

CA

780-435-6601

Edies Hats

11-1666 Johnston Street

Vancouver V6H3S2

CA

604-683-4280

I tried that, unfortunately they only do hats. Thanks though.

Anyone else know where I can get Goorin bags in Canada?

Also, I'm looking for a lightweight, dark red (no purple) scarf, either online or a retail location in Vancouver. Any good ones?

Ive been searching up and down for a few days now but still cant find a pair of Y-3 Honja hi's in red..

Can anybody let me in on an online store that has em in stock? Ive checked oak NY, and a few others but still no luck

If you help me I be your rep. slave forever!

I'm searching for Japanese on-line store that is carrying US11 (this is important) Red Wing boots, model rw-3141.

Btw, I normally wear US11 size, but can it be that red wings US10 would fit?

Here they are:

img55294969.jpg

So I have ran into a little problem. I recently purchased the SE x SC jeans to find that my cell phone (RAZR) does not fit into the coin pocket like with my other pairs of jeans. I don't really want to put anything into my front pockets because its annoying to get out, so my only other alternatives is a murse or some kind of belt case/clip/holder dealy. Any suggestions?

So I have ran into a little problem. I recently purchased the SE x SC jeans to find that my cell phone (RAZR) does not fit into the coin pocket like with my other pairs of jeans. I don't really want to put anything into my front pockets because its annoying to get out, so my only other alternatives is a murse or some kind of belt case/clip/holder dealy. Any suggestions?

You could upgrade to a KRZR, that should fit. Stay away from the belt clips :eek:

what jeans are you wearing that a razr fits in normally?