small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

yesss. tokyo, japan are sell manys of bernhard willhelm crothing.

seven new york is a decent spot to grab willhelm.

but it's one of those labels that the majority of their items is concentrated in tokyo.

...i hope I`m here right now...

So my question:

I`m searching for this tee:

Stussy

Fight the power

Limited Edtion (?) 2006

Size. Large

Color: a (tender) yellow

If it`s possible, I want it twice.

Has somebody an idea?

The problem is, that it must be shipped to Germany....

Would be very nice, if someone could help me.

I love this tee!!!!

Best regards

Mr. Venegeance from good ol`germany

Those look alot like a pair of Nicholas Deakins which seem to be based on the Padmore & Barnes P500 wallabee except the P500 does not have a stitched toe. I am not going to say with full certainy that they are Nicholas Deakins (Is that a ND logo?) but they atleast look very similiar. Ubiq also made a P500 look-a-like earlier if you are interested in alterantives.

ubiq:

511409661_e579f122c7.jpg

And here is the original, courtesy of superfutures own 'wallabee champion', R&S:

img0574uz7.jpg

Check out the Clarks thread for more information.

Does anyone have the a.p.c. military style jacket from this season? I'm wondering how it runs, size-wise. I think I found a place to get an xl, but that'll only work if they tend to run small.

Which one? The F2 or the belted Belstaff style jacket? APC has cut everything much bigger this year, they are making the same styles as always, identical to last year's, but the cuts have grown several inches. I wear a 0/XS in everything APC and I can't fit into most new season APC. The new buttonup shirts are ridiculous, the XS on those falls past mid-thigh on me and I'm 5'9-10"ish.

Which one? The F2 or the belted Belstaff style jacket? APC has cut everything much bigger this year, they are making the same styles as always, identical to last year's, but the cuts have grown several inches. I wear a 0/XS in everything APC and I can't fit into most new season APC. The new buttonup shirts are ridiculous, the XS on those falls past mid-thigh on me and I'm 5'9-10"ish.

17174.jpg

This one. So, if they're running big and I'm 6'3" and 205 lbs, and usually a large, should I be sticking with that, or are they big enough that I could grab a medium? It sounds like xl is probably out of the question.

^ haven't tried that one unfortunately. I had a size M(2) F2 in cotton from S/S06 that fit smaller and slimmer than S/S07's F2 in XS, they were all alike in design (like the one you pictured) but the cuts/sizing were all over the place.

really confused about paypal-

just recieved my first payment and it shows up in my paypal account and it shows my balance. but does this money just stay in my paypal account until i spend it? or can it be transferred to my checking account somehow?

really confused about paypal-

just recieved my first payment and it shows up in my paypal account and it shows my balance. but does this money just stay in my paypal account until i spend it? or can it be transferred to my checking account somehow?

yes. and you can also transfer it to your regular bank account. this will cost a bone, if it's less than $100 though.