small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

hi,

im just wondering whether you guys know about this Dior Homme sneakers, which season is it? the price and where can i buy them? thanks a lot for helping.. :)

(the pics are taken from a somewhere else)

P1040565.JPG

P1040567.JPG

P1040570.JPG

all saints makes identical copies of these shoes:

http://www.allsaintsshop.co.uk/product/?1=1&area=M&category_id=4&prod_desc_id=5051214265513

I could get some opinions between the "Powershot S5 IS , G7 or the G9 anyone here have any experience w/ any of the listed cameras ?

I have an S5 IS.

It's quite large for a compact, but not as large as a small body SLR. You can not pocket it. You need a bag to carry it in.

It has great image quality for a compact, and the lense is pretty versitile. The flash hot shoe makes it viable for night or party shots.

It's a good compromise between compact size and price, and SLR quality and versitility.

The G7 is essentially an S5 IS in a slimmer package. it's large for a compact, but is pocktable. The lense isn't as versatile, and it has a more dense sensor. It's not as nice to hold as the S5 IS.

The G9 is the evolution of the G7. It has RAW mode support. I haven't handled one yet. I think RAW support alone makes it the clear cut winner.

If the G9 was out when I bought my S5 IS, I would have bought it.

Do the label attachment have a store in tokyo? I'm headed there next week and there are a couple items from SS08 that I would like to buy.

Isetan atleast carries it, I'm sure quite few smaller multibrand stores as well, but dont know any particular ones. totem fashion handles press for Attachment, so you might want to e-mail them for a list of retailers: http://www.totemfashion.com

PHILADELPHIANS I NEED YOUR HELP

WHERE IN PHILLY TO KOP PUMA CLYDES BESIDES UBIQ?

AND DON'T SAY THE PUMA STORE BECAUSE THAT ANSWER IS WRONG

i hope some philly people actually check this thread

anyway, ya, i need to know as soon as possible (christmas gift thing)

fuckin a all questions no answers. this thred not wurk that gud. i need too know this :( :( halp! someone tell me before tomorrow. i guess i will jus check all sneeker stor

PHILADELPHIANS I NEED YOUR HELP

WHERE IN PHILLY TO KOP PUMA CLYDES BESIDES UBIQ?

AND DON'T SAY THE PUMA STORE BECAUSE THAT ANSWER IS WRONG

i hope some philly people actually check this thread

anyway, ya, i need to know as soon as possible (christmas gift thing)

fuckin a all questions no answers. this thred not wurk that gud. i need too know this :( :( halp! someone tell me before tomorrow. i guess i will jus check all sneeker stor