small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

MJD.jpg

sorry for pic size, but it gives the best image of the jacket -

can someone point me in the direction to a nice simple leather jacket like this one? i really like the cuffs and jacket bottom being made out of fabric, and it looks like a damn nice jacket. if anyone knows a brand that has something like this for a guy my size (6'7") for a good price, do tell. also, if someone can identify this jacket by brand, that would be cool too.

thanks, and +rep for anyone who can help me out or point me in the right direction.

Anyone know where i can get something for dying/staining/whatever nude reverse leather boots? This one military site had some black stuff that soldiers would use to get their boots black, but i was more in the market for a grey or charcoal kinda color.

Can anybody tell me if Steven Alan shirts fit differently? I know they have a reverse seam and non reverse seam. Wondering if one fits slimmer then the other. I remember I was in nyc and i tried one on and it seem to pull on the chest when I button up to the second from the top. Any help be great as I would like to order from a sight and not sure if there is a difference. Thank you.

URGENT please

I wear a uk 10.5 in most trainers

could i get away with a uk 10 in some vans eras?

thanks

Well, vans generally run smaller in sizes, especially the slip on canvas ones. I normally wear an 8 in sneakers but a pair of 7.5 fit me perfectly in vans.

I just started getting into SF/SuFu recently, and I have to say I'm glad you guys are around since I've learned a ton. But, one thing I have a hard time figuring out is how to tell if a shirt/hoody/jacket fits well. My measured chest size is ~37-38", yet I wear large AA t-shirts (shrunk from laundry) that are supposedely for a 42-44 chest, and the fit looks good to my eye.

So, what do you guys look for in judging how well a shirt/hoody/jacket fits? Also, if my chest is 38", about what size shirt/hoodie/jacket would be appropriate? My guess is that a size 39 shirt would fit well, as would a size 40-41 jacket/hoodie because a size 38 shirt/jacket/hoodie would be skin-tight, right? What do you guys think?

Any input is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Can anyone help me find a good pair of combat boots? I saw the Ann D, Rick Owens and the new Julius one and they all look amazing, but I cant for the life of me find them anywhere to purchase.

Does anyone have any reccomendations for stylish combat boots that are able to be found without a private investigator?

i feel kinda weird asking this but, has anyone ever bought from the toysrus website. my nephew is begging me for some toy for christmas and its only at toysrus, i really dont want to go to a toysrus and fight my way through the annoying ass kids so i want to do it online, but ive heard a bunch of negative stuff about their website, so does anyone know?

For anyone in Toronto, where's the best place to get Comme Des Garcons perfumes? I tried TNT and that was a total miss.

nomad has sum