small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Are there any search qualifiers I can use to specifiy what I'm searching for? For example, is there a way to search for a post that has the words "spruce" and "hoodie?" When I type "spruce AND hoodie" in the search box, the site searches for "spruce OR hoodie" which isn't what I want.

I know that most everyone here shops online quite a bit, so I was curious if anyone can answer a question about Googlecheckout.

Basically, can people do "chargebacks" on GoogleC.O. in the same (read: easy) way that can be done with PayPal? I realize that a person can always go throught their CC and do a real chargeback, but (if Im not mistaken) its much easier with PP. Like, "I didnt get my stuff" and thats pretty much all that PP needs to hear in order to refund the money.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and +REP shall also be thy reward.

what are the better streetwear shops in london?

my brother is going for new years, and i want to know if there is something that would catch my eye. p.m if you know i always forget to check back in this thread.

1) those are fake

2) they are by Raf Simons

3) they've been released over a few of seasons, most recent being f/w 07 (though they are in a completely different colour and fabric)

4) $500-600?

5) Komakino, Luisaviaroma, Seven New York, etc... everyone had them, though they are tough to get now. Yahoo! Japan is your best bet right now.

Hey, which online stores that sell fred perry polos are the made in england ones? (Many of them do not say). Thanks

one way to check is by the sizing, if they are sized using suit sises, e.g 36 38 ect, then its MIE. Also the vast majority of places stock the non-MIE line, only "premium" locations have the proper ones.