small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Im looking to purchasing 2 pairs of Hare shoes, however, i wear a sz 9 in US and their L is 9.5.. Would sizing up pose a problem, or would the extra half inch add more comfort? anybody know from experience?

Thanks

just wanted to quote because it's really important that i know this because im buying these soon.

Thanks!

^ Ahh OK. A plimsoll is just a sand shoe or a basic shoe with a canvas upper. The shoes in the link are just a simple plimsol, seemingly cheaply made - which isn't neccesarily a bad thing just dont expect them to be too long lasting or to provide much support. Actually 10pounds is pretty expensive for something like that.

Search. It's been discussed numerous times.

Well, I was looking for more recent info. on these types of shoes or ebay links/sufu sellers. All I've found are really expensive pairs like dior and the one I linked. I did find out that there is a 24.99 euro one called BW Hallen-Sportschuh, and knowing a bit of deutsch I've looked around and it always links to the same site which only has sizes 44 and 45. (http://www.troph-e-shop.com/128951N-.ahtml?PHPSESSID=088510609d5260c35d03298ea12b6236)

Search for Bundeswehr Sportschuhe, you will find more results. The Margiela ones go on sale every season as well and the stranger ones show up on ebay all the time. The perforated ones that Brown's has this season are on ebay for $200 all the time these days.

how's the sizing on allen edmonds? i wear a 9d in red wing, 10 in nike and vans, 9,5 in converse all stars... will a 9d in AE be fine for me?

I'm more or less the same. 10 in nikes, 9.5 in con's/vans, 9 in vans slip-ons, 8.5E/9D in red wings, and I take a 9D in AE's and most dress shoes for that matter. Although on some models, the width is a bit tight.