small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I'm looking for a mid-size wallet, solid construction, coin compartment with zipper, place for 4+ cards. Some nice "fade giving" design (button or whatever) would be appreciated. Not longer than the average back pocket, I'm wearing a key chain already, so I don't want to have to add another chain to make sure my wallet stays with me.

Any recommendations out there?

I'm looking for a mid-size wallet, solid construction, coin compartment with zipper, place for 4+ cards. Some nice "fade giving" design (button or whatever) would be appreciated. Not longer than the average back pocket, I'm wearing a key chain already, so I don't want to have to add another chain to make sure my wallet stays with me.

Any recommendations out there?

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/jackpot/10002070/ RRC

i've got one of these. it's not the best wallet you can get, but it's tough as hell and it wont break the bank (got mine for around $110 shipped)

use parachutes if you need to use a proxy, he's top notch.

I got a free pair of "Joe's Jeans".

Retail on these things is like, 270.

I gotta be able to offload them somewhere, what forum could I sell them on?

Honestforum apparently requires more than a standard membership to sell shit?

Anywhere else?

I got a free pair of "Joe's Jeans".

Retail on these things is like, 270.

I gotta be able to offload them somewhere, what forum could I sell them on?

Honestforum apparently requires more than a standard membership to sell shit?

Anywhere else?

craigslist baby. nah, i think there's s/t called authentic forum or s/t, not sure that's similar to honestforum.

...or just eat the membership fee and sell them on honest, prob get more money in the end.

Trying to thrift/buy used/etc some kind of basic black jacket that is cut long in the arms but slim? is there any specific style that this is called when the sleeves are an exaggerated length? ive been finding stuff when i search for like motorcycle jacket, any other ideas?

edit - something like a 22-24 inch pit to cuff? around there

Can anyone recommend me some white high-tops? The dior hi-tops look amazing, but I'm hoping to spend more or less $100 on a new pair of shoes.

I've seen the rip-off at yesstyle, don't like the shiny shit on it. Any other recommendations? Also, can be casual but definitely not sneaks level. Don't want anything like chucks, need to be able to tuck in slim/skinny jeans into these hi-tops. And I prefer that the hi-tops are mostly white. Or mostly one color.

I'm thinking of buying red wing rw-8165 boots

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/tiptop/604459/604437/#580430

I can't decide what size should I buy, us10 or us10.5 or us11.

Normally in sneakers I wear us11, in some even 11.5 (but that's rare). But some us10.5 are fine with me too... So, I guess us11 (29cm) is my very true size. I would really like to hear someone's experience on these particular boots, how they fit etc.

Oh, and I'm going to wear them in cold winter conditions with warm thick socks.

Personally, I'm thinking that us11 would be too large, but I don't know maybe even us10.5 are large. :( I've never had any red wings boots.

Some examples of shoes I own and their sizes:

Vans slip-ons US11 (29cm)

Reebok classic sneakers - US11 (29cm)

Nike (don't remember model) - us11.5 (29.5cm) :o

Puma sneakers - us11