small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Is it possible to shrink a shirt a little by washing it? If so, how? Cause I got this henley that's slightly too wide for me.

Usually high temperatures shrink things, but it might shrink in length too. If it doesn't, you'd just have to get it tailored.

I've got a question of my own. What's more stylish, black or brown dress shoes? I've only worn black in the past, but I've seen some nice pairs of brown shoes lately. Not sure how that would look with a black suit. A bit more casual I guess? That would fit my style, but not sure if brown shoes are acceptable in certain situations. What's the verdict?

Guest jmatsu
anyone know what paint/dye i might use to make the toe box on a pair of chuck taylors black?

i always liked how the hiroshi fujiwara chucks have a black toe box and want to emulate that with a pair of leather chucks.

i don't know, but i think diamonds does...

Hi.

I have just stumbled across the nbhd m-65 jacket i have been hunting for ages the only problem is that they only have it in M and L, and i am usually a small. When i am going to splash 650 quids on a jacket i want it to fit ;P. Do any of you have any information on how nbhd jacket fits? Are they big or small or true to their size.

Best Regards.

Wow, jmatsu is the most helpful guy here. lol

Is HM starting to make shoes/boots?

Haven't seen boots, but shoes yes. Wannabe Chucks and Vans-style slip-ons I think.

Anyone know a good California proxy service(specifically Opening Ceremony) , did a search but yielded too many results ...

the main OC store is in nyc.

ask darkanimal (unless there's a specific item from the LA store that you want)

Anyone know a good California proxy service(specifically Opening Ceremony) , did a search but yielded too many results ...

the main OC store is in nyc.

ask darkanimal (unless there's a specific item from the LA store that you want)