small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

size>>waist>>inseam>>"on crotch">>width>>leg opening

edit - did you mean the sizing table or the drop down menus? ^^ this is the sizing chart.

drop down menus:

-waist size

-gull colour (none/white/black/pink/grey/yellow...and something that translates as "saxophone")

-raw/one wash

-options for hemming

wow man thank you again your my hero xD

I mean the drop down menu, just didnt find the right word :D

Edit: Is this the original order?

Who is real recommend proxy on sufu?

Do any people around 5'7 in height, who have purchased eith the cirrent season apc pea coat or parka in XS, have pics of them being worn and measurements of them ( i know the parka is 'one size' length, i want to know about the pea coat also), any help would be great

thanks

I've only been to a Barney's Outlet Store and Barney's CO-OP, so does a regular Barney's New York carry CO-OP brands? Thanks.

COOP in-house label. yes.

Can anyone look for the waywt picture of westside in his infamous zebra print april 77s?

hmm does anyone know the phone number for htc? using search i came up with denim doctors there (323) 964-0080, but i'm not sure if this is the store number. (they aren't replying to my email). Thank you!

errr and while im at it.. the phone number for american rag cie in LA would be nice as well, since they dont have a website. I'm april77 hunting btw. thanks again.

hmm does anybody know if fred perry polos shrink? (or stretch a lot actually, which would be bad) as posted earlier, I'm on the lookout for XS (36") ones, right now my S (38") will have to do. If i can't find any XS i guess ill have to save up for the UK site gimmegimme posted.

I'm 36" chest, 27.5" at thinnest part of my waist. When i wear a fred perry (or a RL/lacoste, actually) polo in small, it kinda flares out in the back/front (the bottom flares out, giving my upper body a bell shape) which looks bad, particularly since i wear them with skinny jeans.

and the reason I know XS fred perry would work is this site http://www.tulsa-time.jp/shane/fredperry.htm

have exact same height/weight as the models! and it says they're wearing 36 (XS) in most of the pics.. a few 38"s.

blah sorry to keep harping on this. but ive been trying to solve the 'polo problem' for years!

hmm does anybody know if fred perry polos shrink? (or stretch a lot actually, which would be bad) as posted earlier

One thing I can almost guarantee is they don't stretch (length or width) a lot. I went through my stock lately (all size L or equivalent) and found all to be a bit on the short side. Since these were still from a time when I absolutely despised short tops, I'd guess they've shrunk a bit.

Ahhh, and please don't pop the collar like the models on that site do, will you?

hmm does anybody know if fred perry polos shrink? (or stretch a lot actually, which would be bad) as posted earlier, I'm on the lookout for XS (36") ones, right now my S (38") will have to do. If i can't find any XS i guess ill have to save up for the UK site gimmegimme posted.

I'm 36" chest, 27.5" at thinnest part of my waist. When i wear a fred perry (or a RL/lacoste, actually) polo in small, it kinda flares out in the back/front (the bottom flares out, giving my upper body a bell shape) which looks bad, particularly since i wear them with skinny jeans.

and the reason I know XS fred perry would work is this site http://www.tulsa-time.jp/shane/fredperry.htm

have exact same height/weight as the models! and it says they're wearing 36 (XS) in most of the pics.. a few 38"s.

blah sorry to keep harping on this. but ive been trying to solve the 'polo problem' for years!

I have an XS CDG Fred Perry shirt...its equivalent to a S/M in any other shirt. I don't put it in the dryer though, because they say not to...and I've had bad luck in the past doing so with Lacoste (the bottom goes all wonky). So to answer your ?, no mine didn't shrink.

hmm. is unsteady the same address as steady? (in san diego). Mapquest only has steady boutique so im assuming so.

edit: Steady Boutique 801 W Hawthorn St, San Diego, CA (this one)

also, does anyone know address/anything about Happy Endings in la jolla?