small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Hey guys,

I wanted to buy the undercoverism spider print hoodie leather jacket from either this season or the one before i cant remember. I am thinking about getting it from japan but not exactly sure about my size. It runs from 1 to 5 as i suppose small to xlarge? I am a l/xl and sz52 depends on the cutting. Can anyong tell the sizing about this jacket?? I am choosing from either a sz4 or 5.

Thanks!!

Hey guys,

I wanted to buy the undercoverism spider print hoodie leather jacket from either this season or the one before i cant remember. I am thinking about getting it from japan but not exactly sure about my size. It runs from 1 to 5 as i suppose small to xlarge? I am a l/xl and sz52 depends on the cutting. Can anyong tell the sizing about this jacket?? I am choosing from either a sz4 or 5.

Thanks!!

im between small and medium in most labels.

48 in margiela. 3 in undercover. 48 in Rob Gel. 48 balenciaga.

S in CDG homme.

UC 1 = XS

2=S

3=M

4=L

5=XL

Tees are cut huge for some odd reason. You probably need a 5. Wouldn't recommend a 4.

im surprised that they even stock a size 1. most outerwear = size 2 and up. size 2 is supposed to fit Jonio (the designer of undercover) and he's a small dude.

Has anyone that lives in the UK ever received something shipped via UPS from somewhere else in Europe? I'm just wondering if there are huge customs/brokerage fees like there is when packages get shipped from the US to Canada via UPS?

I live in Canada and want to order something from a Swedish website that does not ship to Canada and have it shipped to a family member in the UK so they can send it to me. I just don't want the person I'm sending it to in the UK to have to pay a large customs fee.

Hope this makes sense and thanks!

Shops wont mark down for you. PM some sufus in sweden and let them help you out

The problem with getting a Swedish person to purchase it for me is that they will be charged the 25% VAT. If I have it shipped to the UK I won't have to pay the VAT. I have no problem paying customs fees, but not the insane UPS customs fees that I have experienced in North America. Maybe I will just email the store and ask them to ship it using something other than UPS.

Has anyone that lives in the UK ever received something shipped via UPS from somewhere else in Europe? I'm just wondering if there are huge customs/brokerage fees like there is when packages get shipped from the US to Canada via UPS?

I live in Canada and want to order something from a Swedish website that does not ship to Canada and have it shipped to a family member in the UK so they can send it to me. I just don't want the person I'm sending it to in the UK to have to pay a large customs fee.

Hope this makes sense and thanks!

This shouldnt be a problem as far as I know, as long as the countries are in the European Union, theres no customs.

i'm a college graduate so i don't really have any of the clothes you'd be wearing to formal dances and what not left in my wardrobe.

going to a club isnt like going to prom. a button up and jeans will get you into most places.

my own ?: i just caught mad flack for my most recent waywt for wearing a cardi with nikes. is it really that taboo that it only exists in the land of hipster-pagan urban outfitter shopping heretics? enlighten me

I fit the dimensions perfectly, but are the cuts too feminine? I'm thinking they've got kind of a trim-fitting, japanese vibe (except the urbane one..I'm leaning toward that notched hem being too girly, even though I've never seen a jacket with that shape)

https://www.nau.com/homepage/index.jsp#/shopnau/products/107W202

https://www.nau.com/homepage/index.jsp#/shopnau/products/107W300

https://www.nau.com/homepage/index.jsp#/shopnau/products/307W519

https://www.nau.com/homepage/index.jsp#/shopnau/products/107W706

Any place I may be able to find Harald (RGellers womens line, ended 2006)

I'm thinking past season stockists like yoox or bluefly, but for women. The line is pretty decent and I wanted to grab some joints for my girlfriend.

Helps please.

do vans authentics fit true to size? from memory my last pair didn't, but i grew into them.

no stores around here have the colour i'm after so i have to cop online, and i can't be fucked trying & not buying.

^^

imo they're a touch big

i've had pairs in both my normal size and half a size down

half size down felt like a bit of a better fit, but my regular size wasn't so big that it was loose/rubbing/uncomfortable/whatever

hth

on a similar note, can you/should you go a size down in air max 1 nl?

since there's no lining, i'm assuming yes, but i wondered if someone had direct experience

since there's no lining, i'm assuming yes, but i wondered if someone had direct experience

i think it depends on whether you like wearing your kicks super tight or loose. i've always worn them loose, i tried a size down and i found them way too tight. you probably could get away with it (i know alot do) but i found it too uncomfortable.

^^

i think it depends on whether you like wearing your kicks super tight or loose. i've always worn them loose, i tried a size down and i found them way too tight. you probably could get away with it (i know alot do) but i found it too uncomfortable.

thanks; i fucked up though - i meant to ask can you go a HALF size down

like i said, i'm looking at the no lining ones, which i'm assuming will fit looser

any experience down a half size? anyone else?

How much do Common Projects stretch? I've got a pair of patent mid-tops and after using them for the first time I've ended up with very sore feet. The worst part is the part right above the toes (not the ankle), at the bottom of the laces. I've thought about taking them to a shoemaker and get them stretched but I'm worried it'll strain them.

Should I just keep on walking and ignoring the pain?

i saw some kid wearing these vans i cannot ID.

they look like converse basics, i think they might have even had a rubber cap toe. they are not the eras or anything you'd find on zappos.

color was white canvas with black detailing (sole stripe, logo on back).

lace-ups.

no padding (not a skate-type shoe). not even a vinyl ankle support pad.

not any of the marc jacobs vans. looks like the Ferris model, but i swear it had a slight wraparound captoe.

maybe a vault thing? its killing me.