small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Looking for a cheap watch. I'm thinking something with a relatively thin leather band, and a simple and thin circular face. Must actually have numbers. Preferably under/around $100. Any ideas?

Crude illustration for reference:

s4qrlc.jpg

just print that shit out and you stylin...

you might wanna invest in a CDG wallet

they're a bit more than what you will pay but i think the various designs theres one thats right for you. its very simple and suave.

http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/search/label/Comme%20Des%20Gar%C3%A7ons

theres a link to blackbirds cdg wallets.

my question:

where the heck is the watch thread ?? i cant find it..

you might wanna invest in a CDG wallet

they're a bit more than what you will pay but i think the various designs theres one thats right for you. its very simple and suave.

http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/search/label/Comme%20Des%20Gar%C3%A7ons

theres a link to blackbirds cdg wallets.

my question:

where the heck is the watch thread ?? i cant find it..

I actually want a bi-fold, forgot to mention.

historically i have been too peasant to buy clothing that comes in numbered sizes so i am a bit confused as to how it works. if i have say a 34 chest would i be ordering a jacket in 34 or would i size up so that the jacket does not fit like a tshirt. or is this already factored into sizing.

please help a brother out. what measly green this peen can afford to dish will be appropriately dished.

historically i have been too peasant to buy clothing that comes in numbered sizes so i am a bit confused as to how it works. if i have say a 34 chest would i be ordering a jacket in 34 or would i size up so that the jacket does not fit like a tshirt. or is this already factored into sizing.

please help a brother out. what measly green this peen can afford to dish will be appropriately dished.

It's already factored into the tailoring, a 34 jacket would measure bigger that 17" from pit to pit.

how do you recognize loopwheel? to my understanding the spacing of the loops? in the underside of the garment is spaced further apart than normal garments. but the sda sweatshirt i recieved has neither loops nor is soft. does anybody know if the sda 1st pursuit sweaters are loopwheel for sure?

edit.

img1396lg3.jpg

Is this loopwheel? This is very different from what I've seen of loopwheel sweaters at BiG.

I am considering buying a NDG White Safari shirt in a size Large, but am unsure if it will fit me ok. I am a pretty true Medium, 50 in Geller, M in Ervell and 6'2" 180lb for any sort of reference.

The measurements for the NDG shirt are as follows:

• measurements taken from a size large.
  • 16.5" across back, measured shoulder to shoulder.
  • 19.5" across chest, measured from underarm seams.
  • 25" sleeve, measured from shoulder seam to cuff.
  • 28" long, measured from neckline to bottom hem.
  • 20" across waist, measured at natural waist.machine wash warm, dry flat

So will this be too small for me? Or should it work out OK. I'm shit with measurements and have never gotten any done proper by a tailor so I am never sure.

http://www.oaknyc.com/men/shop-by-brand/orthodox/orthodox-london-tee

I like the color and slouchy look of this. Any other place to get this shirt or maybe see if this brand has anything else worthwhile?

Yea, i saw some of that after i posted but thanks. Kinda lame shit, but i still want that tshirt in that burgundy color if anyone sees one. Probably would need a small.

We carry them at my store and people love everything they make. The manufacturing was a bit iffy on some items, but in general, quality and price point are pretty great. Their outerwear and t-shirts tend to be their best stuff. For Fall, we're getting a long parka with drawstring ties at the waist and hem. Their t-shirts also tend to size a bit big, too, but they don't make any XS, which is why I'm S.O.L.

We carry them at my store and people love everything they make. The manufacturing was a bit iffy on some items, but in general, quality and price point are pretty great. Their outerwear and t-shirts tend to be their best stuff. For Fall, we're getting a long parka with drawstring ties at the waist and hem. Their t-shirts also tend to size a bit big, too, but they don't make any XS, which is why I'm S.O.L.

Thanks, what's your store btw?

A shiny nickel to the person who can find me that shirt in a size small. Paypal ready.

how do you recognize loopwheel? to my understanding the spacing of the loops? in the underside of the garment is spaced further apart than normal garments. but the sda sweatshirt i recieved has neither loops nor is soft. does anybody know if the sda 1st pursuit sweaters are loopwheel for sure?

edit.

img1396lg3.jpg

Is this loopwheel? This is very different from what I've seen of loopwheel sweaters at BiG.

Nobody? 10char