small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i've bought today a new suit and at home everybody tells me that my trousers are to tight. it's waist 30. i thinks it's ok. quite slim but good

what do you say ? should i exchange for a bigger size ?

sorry for the bad pics

DSC00894%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC00895%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC00896%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSC00897%20%28Medium%29.JPG

looks a litle tight up top but other than that a good fit

any chance you could share some info on those shoes? :P

the slim suit pieces are pretty much staples and should be in year round at h&m

sexgott the pants are a bit too ass hugging as everyone else has said

and now for my own question:

wear to get cheap ass shit quality plimsoles/plimsolls in nyc? i know a few places in chinatown but id rather not make the trip if i can help it

The Beverly Center H&M's the only place stocking suits and shit. They have the normal 'slim suits' year round (almost impossible to find a small size), but right now they don't have those low-waisted, ultra slim-legged slacks. As for dress shirts, they only had regular-fit last time I was there.

I'm guessing this isn't legitimate, but even so, if I were to buy them, would they fall apart in the first week or something like that? I mean, it's still (mostly) looking like the original shoe. [oddly, its sole looks like that of reebok omni lites]

p.s. also, why is the the dbss boot thread by KM80 not opening?

Try emailing shop@henrikvibskov or calling them.

thanks, I'll give that a try.

Another Q:

so I got my made-to-measure shirt in the other day and everything is pretty good, and I'm ready to reorder again to refine the cut. However, the armholes are too high/tight, what measurement am I suppose to change to accommodate it?

Armholes are their own measurement baicisallclly. I know janzten does mtm shirts that you can do onleine and if you includede a bunch of measurements they'll take care of you. I helped this guy out by giving him a shit ton of measurements on my BoO smalls including armhole measurements and he was gonna give them to janzten for his mtm shirts.

Armholes are their own measurement baicisallclly. I know janzten does mtm shirts that you can do onleine and if you includede a bunch of measurements they'll take care of you. I helped this guy out by giving him a shit ton of measurements on my BoO smalls including armhole measurements and he was gonna give them to janzten for his mtm shirts.

I should say I used tailorstore.com and I can't find the input for armhole measurements :(

Anyplace still got the studded Honjas in a 42?

I don't know about 42, but when I was there last, Barney's in Boston had the black studded Honjas, if we're thinking the same shoe. I dunno if this info is helpful, but it's w/e.

call the y-3 store in nyc. don't know what sizes but they still had some about a week and a half ago.

I don't know about 42, but when I was there last, Barney's in Boston had the black studded Honjas, if we're thinking the same shoe. I dunno if this info is helpful, but it's w/e.

basically, i've been seeing these pop up everywhere. how do you feel about them? i kind of like them but i've only found them on bblessing and $300 for it seems a little pricey. does anyone know any alternatives? and hot topic doesnt count.

47190a.gif