small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

is that the.. fuck i was looking at a very similiar jacket this morning..weird.

well i will find and get back to you. x

details! I can settle for something that looks like it. I had to pass on it the first time cuz the measurements were just too big for me :(

Hey,

I'm new here.

Just wondering if anyone could tell me: Are the Dior Homme Black Tie sunnies actually designed by Hedi Slimane? I do know that various companies produce the designs (some with slight variations).

Anyway, Looking forward to hearing back, I'm about to buy some on ebay :D

details! I can settle for something that looks like it. I had to pass on it the first time cuz the measurements were just too big for me :(

yo i jst searched again could't find but when i get back to my gfs i will look on her history and find them. i'll p.m. the link to you

perhaps awo6 noir?

you want the belt to measure a little bigger than your waist size to the middle hole in the belt.

so measure your waist around a pair of good fitting jeans or get an old belt that fit well and measure from the buckle inside edge to the hold you had it in. Remember these belts do stretch a little bit, but not much so maybe get it 0.5cm smaller than you measured.

Anyone knows about UTs sizing? As they have many series like world photographers, japanese pop culture projects and etc. Does different series have different sizing?
^ I believe the Japanese series are one size smaller than the tee's sold in the US.

each series has the same sizing.

im not sure about the US sizing - but for reference, i am a M in UT tees, and am 5'11" & 140ish. they fit me relatively slim, but by no means tight.

each series has the same sizing.

im not sure about the US sizing - but for reference, i am a M in UT tees, and am 5'11" & 140ish. they fit me relatively slim, but by no means tight.

Thanks jpgm.

But if japanese sizing runs one size smaller than US sizing. So other than jappanese series, does the rest of the series runs the same sizing? Anyone?

jpgm can i know what series of UT tees u own? I saw on WAYWT you used to wear Topman tee, can i know what size of crew neck tee you worn? No homo....

Thanks.

Guest Montreal

Can someone recommend me some nice Chukka boots that are NOT Vans? Something suede, that can be dressed up. Not looking to break the bank either.

Thanks!

Thanks jpgm.

But if japanese sizing runs one size smaller than US sizing. So other than jappanese series, does the rest of the series runs the same sizing? Anyone?

jpgm can i know what series of UT tees u own? I saw on WAYWT you used to wear Topman tee, can i know what size of crew neck tee you worn? No homo....

Thanks.

ive never bought any uniqlo products from the US, only from japan.....do they even sell UT outside of japan?

i have plain pantone UT tees....i take a M in them, and have ordered some photo artist tees that should be arriving soon. im assuming the sizing in them is the same as all UT tees, i dont see why it would be any different. non-UT uniqlo tshirts in the US may be a different story, but i wouldve thought their sizing would be universal.

i am a M in topman tees too - they run pretty slim though....i generally take an S.

ive never bought any uniqlo products from the US, only from japan.....do they even sell UT outside of japan?

i have plain pantone UT tees....i take a M in them, and have ordered some photo artist tees that should be arriving soon. im assuming the sizing in them is the same as all UT tees, i dont see why it would be any different. non-UT uniqlo tshirts in the US may be a different story, but i wouldve thought their sizing would be universal.

i am a M in topman tees too - they run pretty slim though....i generally take an S.

If i am not wrong HK do carry them. I think their sizing would be universal too, but just not sure if different series got a different sizing tho. I am M for Topman tee too^ Btw how this two M comparing? Much different?

Hey, I'm headed to chicago in a few days. Anybody familiar with the area? I'm bringing a few hundred dollars to go shopping with, and I'd like to get some good deals. Are there any good places to check out for some well-priced, good stuff? I'm looking for some jeans too, but it's mostly overall attire for the next school year

they wouldnt have different sizing between series.

not much different....the uniqlo one is maybe a tiny bit longer, but id say theyre almost exactly the same. obviously the UT is much higher quality though.

Thanks^ Yea UT quality better than Topman in my option too. Looking forward for your photo series up on WAYWT^