small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Can someone recommend me some nice Chukka boots that are NOT Vans? Something suede, that can be dressed up. Not looking to break the bank either.

Thanks!

hey man how about a destert boot, opening ceremony makes some nice ones or clarks. Both can be seen in thier appropriate threads on here:

clarks: (cheap)

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=26004

pics of desert boots start on pages 7 or 8 if i remember correctly.

Opening Ceremony: (medium range)

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=47290

i wont bother posting any other because i think opening ceremony would probably be breaking the budget for you. But if your willing to spend extra cash then there are many different brands out there that sell much better quality. IMO opening ceremony look ficking awesome but tend to fall apart easily.

So, a nice mohair jumper, nothing to outstanding, where can I find one? I don't care if it's kinda expensive, it seems impossible to find this. Would be nice if it was in some way a bit subdued, anybody got any recommendations or know of any collections that hat a nice specimen in it?:)

someone explain the fading process of jeans. what's the right time and way to wash them? how should they fit when you first get them so they get those cool wrinkles? and why does the mountain part of the wrinkle fade faster than the valley? what should you absolutely not do to encourage successful fading?

someone explain the fading process of jeans. what's the right time and way to wash them? how should they fit when you first get them so they get those cool wrinkles? and why does the mountain part of the wrinkle fade faster than the valley? what should you absolutely not do to encourage successful fading?

Are you really this stupid?

This is of the utmost importance. I picked up one of the BoO sea isle wovens in white, but did not notice that it has a ballpoint pen stain on it. As I got it on clearance, it is final sale. I took it to my cleaner and they didn't really do jack shit to it. From what I've read, rubbing alcohol, hairspray, and pretreatments seem like my best bet. Anyone have any experience removing a set in ballpoint pen stain from cotton? +rape definitely included for any aid given.

ive removed pen marks from the cotton mesh panels of a pair of shoes before, used one of those tide instant cleaning pen things and then very very gentle use of rubbing alcohol. careful with the alcohol because too much can damage the fabric

I really like the Sabre Shade Poolside frame, image below, but I don't like the bright and "plastic" colors they come in. Im looking for a simular model but with tortoise (I'm not sure that's the correct name of the type, but I think you know what I'm talking about) frames. Tips anyone?

139152008231916208282194_L.jpg

This is of the utmost importance. I picked up one of the BoO sea isle wovens in white, but did not notice that it has a ballpoint pen stain on it. As I got it on clearance, it is final sale. I took it to my cleaner and they didn't really do jack shit to it. From what I've read, rubbing alcohol, hairspray, and pretreatments seem like my best bet. Anyone have any experience removing a set in ballpoint pen stain from cotton? +rape definitely included for any aid given.

oxi clean son. shit is harmless and works miracles.

If someone is so kind I would like some recommendations for black (or dark blue) trenchcoats that is within a $1500 budget. I really like some of the earlier dior homme trenches but it seems they are hard to get with my budget. So if anyone knows a cool trench, hit me. :cool:

feel like balls could use a break with the next pair.

looking for a raw or one-wash pair of relaxed jeans. preferably black, but indigo suggestions are totally welcome.

there are some samurai models i'm considering, but i want to see if there are other brands i've overlooked.

measurements (post soak) i'd be playing with would be like :

hem : 7.75" to 8.25"

thigh : 12+ " preferably around 13"

waist : 15-16" aligned

rise : 10.5+ "

thanks in advance

i'm looking for j shaped jeans from Attachment.

any info on these, sizing and or pics?

only saw a pair of grey ones on sale on the market but thats all the info i got so far.

thanks a bunch

hi id just like to know if this is a real Carol christian poell reference number

Order # 3984

Art # JM/2102 KIT - J/1

if yes from what season is this pair of pants supposed to be?

(ive post this in the superdenim quick question already sorry for that didnt know )

Would it be worth it to attempt to have shoes stretched/enlarged? They're a half size too small for me, but I got them for free, so I'm willing to try it. They're Church's. Vaguely similar to this to give an idea of construction: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?selectedColourID=37&brandID=4&catID=6&shoeID=27&selectedSizeID=0&selectedFitID=0

27-37-photo2.jpg