small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Where to find all black long(ish) drapey cardigan? Should fall around/a bit below the crotch, preferably with long relatively tight sleeves that will bunch up. Cheap as possible, something under $100 would be great. Rather not go over $150. Help please? Will give insignificant rep.

edit:

2652795179_db34c64c3b_o.jpg

like this. pmed op for info, but anything similar?

Where to find all black long(ish) drapey cardigan? Should fall around/a bit below the crotch, preferably with long relatively tight sleeves that will bunch up. Cheap as possible, something under $100 would be great. Rather not go over $150. Help please? Will give insignificant rep.

edit:

2652795179_db34c64c3b_o.jpg

I wanna know too. :cool:

Wanted these for a while, I just don't need any more white denim. But they should fit the bill.

I saw them when they came out on the site like 3 or so months back, but they never posted up anything above a 34. Regardless of stretch, they'd be too small.

:(, can't win.

Can anyone speak to how Dunderdon fits?

I'm particularly interested in the "s18 Tag" hoodie:

http://www.dunderdononline.com/products-sweats-s18-tag.html

and "SH36 Hickory" shirt:

http://www.dunderdononline.com/products-shirts-sh36-hickory.html

I'm pretty picky about stuff being slim-fitting (through the arms as well)... anyone know how these fit?

Can anyone speak to how Dunderdon fits?

I'm particularly interested in the "s18 Tag" hoodie:

http://www.dunderdononline.com/products-sweats-s18-tag.html

and "SH36 Hickory" shirt:

http://www.dunderdononline.com/products-shirts-sh36-hickory.html

I'm pretty picky about stuff being slim-fitting (through the arms as well)... anyone know how these fit?

ime (which is limited), it's a euro take on generous sized workwear

i.e., a regular fit

although i can't speak to sizing down in dunderdon...anyway, if you're obsessed with slim fit, look elsewhere; there are plenty of other brands that do slim workwear inspired stuff

anyone know if Spring Court makes shoes in half sizes? I wear a 10.5, ordered a 43 in the white B4s, got them today, and I'm afraid they might be too small. It might just be me OCDing because I really like these shoes and just want them to be perfect. 44 would have been too big right?

you mean like 43.5? no

Need some new plain tees and was wondering what the lengths on the AA fine jersey tees are like. Not that tall see. Anyways just as a reference I'm looking into the small and x-small sizes.

Thanks

i wear an l, so i couldn't tell you exactly, but they are longer than most tees in the body

I'm trying to find some boots for f/w, can anyone recommend anything in particular? Right now i'm thinking some Frye equestrian boots, or maybe some kind of moccasin-style boot.

frye2.jpg

Frye.jpg

edit:

try endovanera. styling is dope and materials are acceptable.

are we talking like tees with ironic prints of tuxedos and other d-baggy things on them or like types of tshirts? im having a hard time thinking of how a tshirt wouldnt work with dress shoes, both are pretty basic staples.