small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

The Haight is naturally a great place to go. But I hope you're ready to look long and hard. A lot of people have told me that La Rosa is a great one, but haven't been myself. Also, I find Molte Cose on Polk to be a great all-around store. Keep in mind both of these places can get rather expensive.

Does anyone know where to cop oxford shoes in London, for women?

also any april 77 stockists in London?

By oxford, do you mean the style? as in this sort of thing:

120px-Oxfordskor.png

If so, Crokett and Jones do a sweet ladeez line, and I imagine Churchs' do too. There's a C&J store on the burlington arcade. They're bare dollar tho.

http://www.burlington-arcade.co.uk/

and a churchs' store on regent st.

As for cheap monday, Selfridges stock 'em, as do Urban outfitters (both on Oxford st)

By oxford, do you mean the style? as in this sort of thing:

120px-Oxfordskor.png

If so, Crokett and Jones do a sweet ladeez line, and I imagine Churchs' do too. There's a C&J store on the burlington arcade. They're bare dollar tho.

http://www.burlington-arcade.co.uk/

and a churchs' store on regent st.

As for cheap monday, Selfridges stock 'em, as do Urban outfitters (both on Oxford st)

thanks again, i might check out the c&j store today if i can

Does anyone know where to cop oxford shoes in London, for women?

also any april 77 stockists in London?

Just e-mailed April 77 and they said Selfridges, Dover Street Market, and Behave stocks them.

thanks again, i might check out the c&j store today if i can

Just e-mailed April 77 and they said Selfridges, Dover Street Market, and Behave stocks them.

safe that's what happens if I go on the internet before breakfast. Yes indeed DSM has some of their stuff, quite a good selection for ladies I believe. Also it's pretty close to the burlington arcade.

I have a pair of mens C&J oxfords and I love them so much. They are very slim and clean and make my oversized feet look good.

I would like some help with the sizing on a pair of W+H leather service boots. True to size, big, small, how's the sizes? I usually wear european 44 (which I belive is 10 or 10.5 in US sizing?), I wear 43 in Common Projects, 44 in Acne and 44 in Opening Ceremony etc. I haven't really owned a pair of cons or any of that shit in a while so that comparison won't do. My feet are about 28-28.5 centimeters long (about 11.2 inches). Yeah, you get the point, what size should I go for?

anyone know what happened to the helmut lang skinny's / straights on oak??

they dissapeared after like 2 days :(

they had a nic sheen to them

Barneys also carries Lang jeans, but their online selection is kind of fucked.

i'm not sure if this belongs here but.. i want to order some jeans from rakuten. i have a cousin that's currently in japan, but doesn't have a credit card. i was wondering if i could order it here, with an american credit card and have ship it to my cousin in japan.

i'm not sure if this belongs here but.. i want to order some jeans from rakuten. i have a cousin that's currently in japan, but doesn't have a credit card. i was wondering if i could order it here, with an american credit card and have ship it to my cousin in japan.

that shouldn't be a problem. i've done it before...just check which credit cards rakuten takes. i used Amex, i think. you'll take a hit either on the exchange rate or the foreign transaction fee or possibly both from your US credit card company.