small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Are you kidding? Those features and fit are nothing like the Flat Head. If anything, it's from a cheap fast fashion joint

can anyone point me in the right direction to find tees worn with dress shoes?

alternatively, what are your thoughts on this?

This really depends on the rest of the outfit - type of dress shoes, and bottoms. I'd go with a shirt that isn't so heavy, poly blend or viscose for a better fit/drape, looser neck. Pretty basic stuff, not hard to go wrong. Hali's most recent fit really pulls it off though.

Anyone having problems with Soulseek? Used to be you had to use the Wishlist for local bands, but now? No Age.... nothing. Lee "Scratch" Perry.... nothing. It's pretty much constant now. It's not that it doesn't work, but is defintely holding out on some files that I know are out there and online.

A pretty convenient glitch for the record industry. (Kinda like Hypem getting bought out and not being nearly as user-friendly now IMO.)

Any fixes or suggestions? Any one notice this too? Is there a way to ensure I have as much access as possible to Soulseek's P2P content cuz right now I know I don't. Thank you!

This really depends on the rest of the outfit - type of dress shoes, and bottoms. I'd go with a shirt that isn't so heavy, poly blend or viscose for a better fit/drape, looser neck. Pretty basic stuff, not hard to go wrong. Hali's most recent fit really pulls it off though.

Hali did make it look good, and its kind of what I had in mind, but I'm not sure about drapey shirts on 40-inch plus chests? I was thinking of grey jeans or maybe khakis paired with the black shoes (they're wing tips), but was wondering about tops.

uniqlo made some grey denim....is a slim fit
Cheap Monday. The grey washed one is pretty comfy.

NDG makes gorgeous grey jeans.

ooh right right.. totally forgot about uniqlo thanks for the suggestion~

cm will fit into my budget quite nicely also.:cool:

jean-claude check out michael j. krell on this site hes in super shopper i believe. he makes chinos that around 130ish shipped i believe. and from fit pics they look nice

Hey, 2 small questions :

- do you know any jeans that look like that ? Or any cropped chino with narrow legs ? Still available ?

- do you know where I could find a short skinny black tie ?

Thanks !

i think j.crew probably fit all your needs. They just made some slim chino i believe..

isnt skinny black tie everywhere?

Guest jmatsu
^ yes, a bit short in the torso but still works somehow. (brother has it........)

girls: any recommendations on white skinny jeans ? i've been looking at a pair of Rag & Bone but am not sold %100 on their fit

post pic in waywt 1st and i will recommend one based on your physique/aesthetic.

just wondering with the visvim messenger bags. in this pic it is shown sorta hanging on the back

275-000017-03.jpg

but i prefer to have it hanging on my side. is this bag able to extend the shoulder strap so the bag hangs by your side near ur ass?? also y do ppl say its freaking huge?? doesn't look too bad from the photo. btw is it better to get the ballistic or normal ecat 18?? thanks