small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

i'm looking for this store in seattle that sells all the best sunglasses. I can't remember the name of it but their website is set up like a blog (i think a blogspot) address....and they take pictures of people wearing their shades outside of the store??? they are up there with the best as far as what they stock just can't remember the dang site. anyone?

I want black hi-top sneakers, and I've been thinking about leather chucks, but I just tried on a pair of all-black Nike Blazers and actually like how they look (a bit more substantial than chucks).

My problem is that I have a somewhat irrational hatred of nike, and thus nike branding. So...

Has anyone tried taking the swoosh off?

It looks like it's just stitched on, but there's stitching that goes across it which I'd be concerned about fucking up, and if there's glue under there too it could make it ugly

they're like these but black:

sneakerhead_2000_48027324

why do you hate nike?

It's a long story....

started with having a strong identity as a soccer player as a kid and feeling that Nike was a poser-soccer brand (stick to basketball!)

then was enhanced by some of that silly evil empire stuff

and also I just think the whole nike-culture/obsession is silly and kinda disgusting

So I wanna deswoosh!

It's a long story....

started with having a strong identity as a soccer player as a kid and feeling that Nike was a poser-soccer brand (stick to basketball!)

then was enhanced by some of that silly evil empire stuff

and also I just think the whole nike-culture/obsession is silly and kinda disgusting

So I wanna deswoosh!

just get a pair of common project achilles mid's in black. design is very similar.

I want black hi-top sneakers, and I've been thinking about leather chucks, but I just tried on a pair of all-black Nike Blazers and actually like how they look (a bit more substantial than chucks).

My problem is that I have a somewhat irrational hatred of nike, and thus nike branding. So...

Has anyone tried taking the swoosh off?

It looks like it's just stitched on, but there's stitching that goes across it which I'd be concerned about fucking up, and if there's glue under there too it could make it ugly

they're like these but black:

sneakerhead_2000_48027324

Just go for the Blazers. They're old school enough to avoid the Nike hate onto which you so fervently hold.

Anyone here bought from Zach lewis Photography before? I bought a shirt from him but its taking a while to arrive.. anyone have experience with him?

He's a good guy. When my shirt got lost in the mail, he send me a new one for free. Just message him and work it out.

How the AJ1 fits?

I'm an 8.5 in Nike, what size do you think i should take... Thanks!

I guess you mean Air Jordan I's, right? In my experiance, only the Air Max series fit a little bigger than the other Nike shoes (exept for AM1's).

So I think that you'll be fine fine with an 8,5. You could always check the size in cm's (JP size) and compare that one with a shoe that fits you well.

Does uniqlo NYC store carry the same as Uniqlo UK store?

If so, I need a NYC Uniqlo proxy who can pick me up a few things...

no. they carry some overlapping products and some completely different products. the mainline uniqlo stuff is usually the same, but some of the special stuff or in-store stuff is different.

whos doing an active japan proxy these days? i feel swamped with all the proxy threads, figure this is easier.

What's wrong with the two proxies that are stickied in the supermarket? They both seem to have a good reputation. Try:

Sharpservice (although he might be down for a bit, not exactly sure)

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=36409

Cyberpunk

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=34517

I really like the clothing from HARE that i see on their website. Is it a proper online shop that I cna get a proxy to help me buy?

Also, there are no measurements in the website ,,, I am 176cm tall and very skinny (125), approx what size should I be wearing for their clothes? Medium or Large? Thank you!

small in hare = in between xxs and xs, medium is between xs and s, large is between s and m. i.e., size up one and a half sizes or so.

I really like the clothing from HARE that i see on their website. Is it a proper online shop that I cna get a proxy to help me buy?

Also, there are no measurements in the website ,,, I am 176cm tall and very skinny (125), approx what size should I be wearing for their clothes? Medium or Large? Thank you!