small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

So when people measure "pit to pit" what exactly are the points they measure from? Is it just chest circumference divided by 2? Or do they measure at some sort of intersection of the seams at the armpit or what?

forgot how much they are but they are at least 35000 yen.

they sell different shoe laces too.

ask jmatsu. he's got friendz at bopper.

Guest jmatsu
belly button boots? they sell them at tokyo bopper

must have for boppers

did t-bopper even have them in white and black (unless it be semi new...nobody told me)?? where's the purple?

I'm interested in buying a pair of Nike SB Brazil dunks. The guy I'm buying them from says the tounge is extra puffy so 12s will fit about like 11-11.5s. Is that true?

Thanks!

hi, I'm thinking of getting a pair of Clarks desert boots, but wanted to know how they fit, and if they're unlined? I'm a 9 in chucks and I have somewhat wider feet...

Clarks desert boots are unlined (i.e., they are kind of floppy). Also, I would recommend sizing down 1/2 from the given US size as they tend to run a little large.

For you, I would almost recommend getting a 9.5 in the Clarks; Chucks seem to run big--about a full size large. YMMV, though.

I LOVE these kicks, and want them reaaaallll bad.

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/RAF+BY+RAF+SIMONS/tskay/5B7C71F8/rr/1/cod10/441046281A/areaid/36/sts/searchResult

Alas, the smallest size yoox has is a 7, and I'm about a 6...does anyone know if they're available in anything smaller than a 7?? or if they fit particularly small...

Probably gonna have to order these from 111vox.com so any help with sizing would be appreciated.

I'm trying to figure out how the sizing of Gram shoes work. If I wear a 12 in Vans and an 11 in chucks what would I be in Gram, particularly the 387g and 406g models. Also, is there anywhere in the U.S. I could order these online?

I'm interested in buying a pair of Nike SB Brazil dunks. The guy I'm buying them from says the tounge is extra puffy so 12s will fit about like 11-11.5s. Is that true?

Thanks!

Have you ever worn SB dunks before? In comparison to GR dunks, SB's fit smaller because of the padded tounge.

Okay, so I ordered an april77 riders jacket from france, and guess what? they left an ink security tag on. Should I:

1. send it back and have them get it off (takes like 20 days x.x)

2. melt it off

3. Go to random stores with the receipt and have them get it off?

I'm thinking 3 but would like opinions.

I LOVE these kicks, and want them reaaaallll bad.

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/RAF+BY+RAF+SIMONS/tskay/5B7C71F8/rr/1/cod10/441046281A/areaid/36/sts/searchResult

Alas, the smallest size yoox has is a 7, and I'm about a 6...does anyone know if they're available in anything smaller than a 7?? or if they fit particularly small...

Just so you know, those Raf trainers are awful quality.

They are available in smaller sizes, but they’re really not worth hunting down.