small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

How do Seven For All Mankind fit compared to other companies? I was surprised to find a pair of jeans and a tweed jacket that I really like and was looking at ordering them online (unfortunately).

this may have been asked before but please help! do nike dunk low premiums run true to size, small, or large? i recently bought a pair of court force hi's but those ran a whole size bigger. thanks! (btw, i'm talking about women sizes if it's any difference).

i assume you are a female, so i will answer your question.

obviously wmns sizes run smaller then men's. usually mens dunks run 1.5-2 sizes bigger depending on your feet, but various materials/textiles stretch differently, so this may be a an important factor.

Could someone tell me how paypal fees are applied? When I sold something for $100 transfered, I was hit with a 5% fee, but I when I sold another for $350 I didn't get hit by anything.

it's supposed to be like 3.4%

when you receive money

I got a question about paypal.

This person I'm buying something off in france, is trying to tell me that there is a fee for changing the money from Australian Dollars to Euro Dollars.

She actually says the fees will be 11 Euro, when the total altogether is 115.50 Euro.

If she sends me a paypal invoice for 115.50 euro, wouldn't it be me who gets charged for changing it from aus to euro, and it would go into her paypal account being 115.50 euro.

I think she actually wants the money that i pay her to be transferred to her bank account, so she can take the money out. If she wants to do this what fee should she charge ? The usual 4% ?

Thanks in advance

Guest young7777

I am pretty sure its her who will be charaged the currency convertion fee. When dealing with oversea buyer, many seller normally sent an invoice with with convertion fee included to cover themselves. In your case I would believe your purchase is somewhere around 104 Euro and plus 11 Euro convertion fee. So when she received the money, Paypal will automatically deduct her 11 Euro out of 115 Euro she received from you.

But I personally don't think the paypal convertion fee cost 10%. Its should be somewhere about 3 to 4%.

I got a question about paypal.

This person I'm buying something off in france, is trying to tell me that there is a fee for changing the money from Australian Dollars to Euro Dollars.

She actually says the fees will be 11 Euro, when the total altogether is 115.50 Euro.

If she sends me a paypal invoice for 115.50 euro, wouldn't it be me who gets charged for changing it from aus to euro, and it would go into her paypal account being 115.50 euro.

I think she actually wants the money that i pay her to be transferred to her bank account, so she can take the money out. If she wants to do this what fee should she charge ? The usual 4% ?

Thanks in advance

It's the same cut, just with the v. I wear about the same in both. Depends if you want the vneck looser or not.

so i wear a medium in regular aa 2001 t's - would that mean i could wear a medium in the standard v-neck? or should i go up to large to accomodate possible shrinking?

still looking for a definitive answer on this -

also, can anyone direct me to a place where i can find pointy toe oxfords or cap toes, or just generally nice dress shoes, that come in larger sizes (im 14US, 46-48euro depending on the brand). zappos yields nothing, and ebay is a hole. suggestions?

still looking for a definitive answer on this -

also, can anyone direct me to a place where i can find pointy toe oxfords or cap toes, or just generally nice dress shoes, that come in larger sizes (im 14US, 46-48euro depending on the brand). zappos yields nothing, and ebay is a hole. suggestions?

I also wear the same size for the tee's and v-necks from AA. I've washed a v-neck at least 8-10 times... no major shrinkage. I'd say go for the same size. Unless you are looking for a looser, lower cut v-neck like chrono suggested, then size up.

And for your second question check out this site, bigfoot:

http://www.2bigfeet.com/

Just search up oxford or browse around. Or you can google big shoes and some websites randomly come up with super large sizing...