small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I also wear the same size for the tee's and v-necks from AA. I've washed a v-neck at least 8-10 times... no major shrinkage. I'd say go for the same size. Unless you are looking for a looser, lower cut v-neck like chrono suggested, then size up.

And for your second question check out this site, bigfoot:

http://www.2bigfeet.com/

Just search up oxford or browse around. Or you can google big shoes and some websites randomly come up with super large sizing...

thanks mucho. repz for you.

Jeep- If you're worried about shrinking, just hang dry them. AA stuff generally goes to hell once it hits the dryer anyway. You can always stretch it a bit while wet if you need.

Jeep- If you're worried about shrinking, just hang dry them. AA stuff generally goes to hell once it hits the dryer anyway. You can always stretch it a bit while wet if you need.

i always hang dry as it is. im just trying to decide if i want looser v-necks or not.

Where can I get some nice club collar button downs, slim fit cut. I know Patrik Ervell makes some but I tried going to his site and saw no stocklist. So any help with his specific club collars would be good, but alternatively if you know any other designers who makes some nice ones I'd be interested.