Superswap v5

tac0tron

An executive decision has been made between tacotron and myself that we are excluding GullySide from the swap at the last minute. He's been a sketchy participant from the beginning, joining our gift exchange with a post count of less than 20. When he asked to join the swap, we felt that no one should be denied participation because of being a new poster. He hasn't replied to any of the last few package update pm's therefore he will not be receiving a swap package. So you all know, this is the basis on which we decided his withdrawal in addition to the lack of responses:

Hey man, so Sam and I have noticed that you aren't too active on the superswap v5 thread, or even superfuture in general. So I need to know, do you plan on sending that package?

Thanks,

Lawrence

Ive had the package ready and wating for about 3 weeks now.

You do realize I havent received anything right? Ive been skeptical which is why I havent sent my package and if I was to send out and receive nothing, Id be pretty pissed, which is why Ive been waiting. But got nothing as of yet,

This isn't how it works. You don't wait for your package to come in before you send yours out. I'm sorry that you have the wrong idea about the swap.

With that being said, taco and I are trying to make arrangements so that those who have not received shall receive.

yup, tacotron and i are making sure that no swap partner has been left behind! this has been a pretty successful swap so far with very minimal bitchassness (people not sending). quality of packages is a different story, but it goes without saying that that's the risk you take when signing up. like buying a sanrio grab bag.

An executive decision has been made between tacotron and myself that we are excluding GullySide from the swap at the last minute. He's been a sketchy participant from the beginning, joining our gift exchange with a post count of less than 20. When he asked to join the swap, we felt that no one should be denied participation because of being a new poster. He hasn't replied to any of the last few package update pm's therefore he will not be receiving a swap package. So you all know, this is the basis on which we decided his withdrawal in addition to the lack of responses:

This isn't how it works. You don't wait for your package to come in before you send yours out. I'm sorry that you have the wrong idea about the swap.

With that being said, taco and I are trying to make arrangements so that those who have not received shall receive.

-aJROW6cuEM

shipped today

please don't neg me

if you live in illinois and are expecting a package, keep an eye to your mailbox on monday morning. your shipping code may or may not be EM 025 286 162 CA with Canada post.

love,

late and shitty clopek :(

shipped today

please don't neg me

if you live in illinois and are expecting a package, keep an eye to your mailbox on monday morning. your shipping code may or may not be EM 025 286 162 CA with Canada post.

love,

late and shitty clopek :(

You got your $ bruhh

6040133144_5e05524d1a_z.jpg

A gift from Canada waiting on my bed for me!

6040133434_85f664858a_z.jpg

Click here for bigger picture

6040132368_80ccc99d6b_z.jpg

6039582627_2728b72909_z.jpg

So many candies! Not pictured are the Rheo Thompson chocolates which I promptly ate half of.

6039582337_fb9d525c36_z.jpg

Don Cherry and his dog Blue, the most badass badasses I never knew.

6039583479_94e616db77_z.jpg

6040132960_f3b3f175f7_z.jpg

A lovely bracelet made by xewo, which fits perfectly on my wrist!

Thank you so much Clopek, this was definitely worth the wait! I love the photography books (especially Naked LA) and, although I'd gotten around to watching Back To The Future before you'd sent this, they're great and I'll surely be watching them more often. I've also always wanted to get into Bone but never really did, so thank you thank you! :)