Superswap v5

tac0tron

Guys, the list is right on the first page. Anyone who hasn't sent yet doesn't have a $ next to their username. However, there are some that don't deserve a neg train just yet. Right now I feel like there's only one that deserves one.

yeah don't go on a neg rep spree just yet. those of you who have not received a package can pm tacotron for the names of your partners and if you feel so inclined to announce their identity to the thread, go for it.

however, don't go negging through that list of people who haven't sent. there are folks on there that have valid reasons as to why they have not shipped yet, and also have already contacted their partners about the status of their package.

at the appropriate moment and with the full fury of supertrash, we shall release the hounds.

mr__burns_by_od1e.jpg

It seems there aren't too many ppl that don't have a $$ (which is a good sign), however it feels there's a whole whack of people that haven't received their package

i guess patience is in order....

yo, just leaving this here, any of you that are regretting not getting in the swap this go around can totally send me more shit. I got a super dope pack from Funkdoobi, but feel free to send me more. I mean, it's all about giving and not expecting something back, right? PM me or Taro for my address, just funnel a bunch more cool shit my way.