• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12edb7589f1211e28d1922000aa8037d_7.jpg

bootleg Air Flesh 1s

Wow,

Are those your size??

Because they look way off with that dent in the shoe.Furthermore , what is going on with the strap and the edge of the shoe??

I know they are suppose to pay homage but this way.. I am not so sure if they do any pair of ones justice..

Wow,

Are those your size??

Because they look way off with that dent in the shoe.Furthermore , what is going on with the strap and the edge of the shoe??

I know they are suppose to pay homage but this way.. I am not so sure if they do any pair of ones justice..

do you walk like you've got a fork in your ass/like you shat yourself? sure sounds like you do if you don't know what this thing called wear looks like. it's a by-product of walking normally.

Wow,

Are those your size??

Dude, these are Hender Scheme!

Wow,

Are those your size??

they are just shoes bruh. i wear em like any other. i step on shit and and do spinning back kicks. fuck sneaker heads.

holy shit hailxenu...

saw those on tumblr and really dug the concept on their design, and the execution is beautiful as well.

I've always wondered how comfortable they are though. Seems like blister city tbh...

They have some pairs at Maas and Stacks. I checked them out the other day.

Look incredible IRL