Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Are you asking prior to the skull's changing or when the pbjs? Because now the 013s and 011s are the same cut (so same thighs) but the 013s are made with the same as 005s where as the 011s are made with a different left hand twill denim. Hope that helps.

I'd guess that it's just because of the irregularity, but for all I know it could very well be because of the friction.

@tyler the purple faces look amazing, def wish I the money to drop on a pair, but I'll stick with 005s for the moment. I've got a friend with a pair of the 14oz purple face, and the fades on her's look beautiful.

I've got a friend with a pair of the 14oz purple face, and the fades on her's look beautiful.

as a color blind person, i'd be very curious to know exactly how the purple shows up in the fading. I can see it on the inside of the jeans but does it peak through with the fading? How? blue to purple to white? Need pics!

as a color blind person, i'd be very curious to know exactly how the purple shows up in the fading. I can see it on the inside of the jeans but does it peak through with the fading? How? blue to purple to white? Need pics!

I'll try and see if I can get some pic's from her in the near future. From what I remember, you get a bit of purple mixed with the indigo at the beginning of the fades, but I do think they eventually fade to white. Either way, they look sick when you have them cuffed. The purple/indigo combo is beautiful.

Ait's weird, not entirely -- i can see the purple on the underside of the denim when I look i inside it. But if that's supposed to creep through on the indigo side in the front though...that's where it will be a problem for me because it will be a mix of blue indigo fibers and purple ones. And I'm not sure I'll be able to see the purple mixed in with the blue.

Hey there, im finally picking up a pair of pbj 007.. my only concern

is whether to get a 30 or 29. looking at the one wash measurements,

the waist is 30.5 and thigh is 11 for size 30.

while for size 29, the waist and thigh is at 29.5 and 10.5 respectively.

i can fit into any denim with thigh of 10.25 and above comfortably but

the catch is my waist is about 30.5-31.. i was wondering can i get

size 29 for raw model? im hoping a 40 minute hot soak should not

shrink it that much to measurements that true of BIG.

ps: once i get the denim, the first step would be hot soaking it in

tub for half an hour? can i opt to just leave it soaked or must i wear

it? i dont understand how people can stand lying in the tub with the

hot water. and after done soaking, do i just hang dry it?

sorry for so many questions. thanks!

outstanding job, lianne! still tea-soaking? i've started on my Momo 701s__ x2 in Oolong, super concentrated. effect was subtle to sublime, but becomes more apparent [on naked eys] as it develops patina from a bit of wear.

i'm looking into some potent black tea for my next soak/s.

outstanding job, lianne! still tea-soaking? i've started on my Momo 701s__ x2 in Oolong, super concentrated. effect was subtle to sublime, but becomes more apparent [on naked eys] as it develops patina from a bit of wear.

i'm looking into some potent black tea for my next soak/s.

My jeans look more green than yellow in real life, I think you saw when we met in person at BiG earlier this year. You have to use natural tea with no sugars, remember!