Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Mine took two hot soaks and drying in the drier to get the shrinks out. I own 007s tapered to the 12 measurements in tag 33

Thanks! I'm afraid they will shrink too much. Even with full shrinks out, I should fit everything fine but I think the waist might get too small. What's the size difference for you?

Honestly the shrink came out pretty quickly to a comfortable fit after a few wears. Thigh shrunk to 11.75 then out to 12.25. Waist shrunk to 33.5 then out to 35

I just got these xx-012's about a week ago. I did a 30min hot soak and I still have some room in the waist. Here's the fit pics.... You guys think another soak would be a good idea? I think they fit pretty well already and I always wear a belt so they aren't going to fall off. They were a 34 and I normally wear a 33 so I feel like I should get more shrinking out of the way so my fades don't move so much when I give them a wash.

jRSgtqPh.jpg

vVjYBKCh.jpg

AL9WAhZh.jpg

perfect fit ....beautiful.., time to rock it dude...

• 2 weeks later...

Probably going to get some flack for this, but...

Honestly if you have large thighs you should probably opt for a tapered-cut with a fuller top-block/ thighs. I no longer wear skinny/ slim cuttings because my thighs have grown to the point of where doing so makes them look like stuffed sausages. I know this isn't entirely the case for you, I'm just saying wearing a cut that would better flatter your proportions would look dope.

Not trying to bring you down just expressing my opinion. The cut just looks awkward, your seat looks flat, (pancaked in) and the thighs look way too tight. Even a down sized straight leg would have looked great, still they are your jeans wear them well.

Honestly if you have large thighs you should probably opt for a tapered-cut with a fuller top-block/ thighs. I no longer wear skinny/ slim cuttings because my thighs have grown to the point of where doing so makes them look like stuffed sausages. I know this isn't entirely the case for you, I'm just saying wearing a cut that would better flatter your proportions would look dope.

Not trying to bring you down just expressing my opinion. The cut just looks awkward, your seat looks flat, (pancaked in) and the thighs look way too tight. Even a down sized straight leg would have looked great, still they are your jeans wear them well.

Thanks a lot for the advice!

They wont stretch much, have a pair in a size 33 that stretched about an inch past the presoak measurement in the waist but about a half an inch at the absolute most in the thigh, probably less. Those look tight all the way down the leg, no way will they stretch enough. Since you can't return them I'd sell them off then buy at least 1 size up, even going up 2 might not be a bad idea. 

Edited by B-Sandy