Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I am ordering some 007s and need sizing advice. I just sent back a pair of the 013s size 29 waste because they were too small, could barely get them on presoak. My true waste is a 31 but I wear my jeans just below that on my hip. I am thinking of getting the 007s now, size 31. Any advice?

I am ordering some 007s and need sizing advice. I just sent back a pair of the 013s size 29 waste because they were too small, could barely get them on presoak. My true waste is a 31 but I wear my jeans just below that on my hip. I am thinking of getting the 007s now, size 31. Any advice?

get the 007s in a size 30.

Don't take his advice. Don't size down. Measure your waist where you wear your pants and then measure a decent fitting pair of pants in the legs to be sure you'll get a similar fit out of the PBJs, which run pretty slim. Otherwise you'll end up with crotch bulge and girly fits.

I would have to agree with this statement...

Check out Blue in Green's measurements for the 007 one wash version, those will give you a good idea of what to expect your 007's to look like post soak. Then take A Beard of Star's advice and measure your best fitting jeans according to BiG's measurement guide. Then compare those to the one wash 007 measurements to determine how the 007's will fit you.

Don't take his advice. Don't size down. Measure your waist where you wear your pants and then measure a decent fitting pair of pants in the legs to be sure you'll get a similar fit out of the PBJs, which run pretty slim. Otherwise you'll end up with crotch bulge and girly fits.

do this, i regret sizing down on my 005s

it is pretty obvious that from sizing down 2 on his 013s that he does want girly fits.

a dude ask for advice and gets neg repped? lame. i doubt he was going for a girly fit, considering the 013's are not available in a 30 or 31.

thoff- if you liked how the 013's fit pre-soak, then compare those measurements to the post-soak measurements given on BiG's site for the 007's. looks like 31's are the best bet.

^tee seems oversized to me, or are they supposed to be worn like that?

some people don't like their nipples showing through extra Smedium shirts..

it's a T-shirt...seriously

okay so i just got my 005s from a fellow sufu member and here are some fit pics. i am not really digging the ankle flares eh, and they looked hemmed to me as well although the seller said it's not but yeah. so here they are, should i taper them or keep it as it is?

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

okay so i just got my 005s from a fellow sufu member and here are some fit pics. i am not really digging the ankle flares eh, and they looked hemmed to me as well although the seller said it's not but yeah. so here they are, should i taper them or keep it as it is?

These don't flare out much at all, I would just keep them as is.

I just received a pair of XX-011s purchased from BiG.

Thought I'd post my post-wash measurements for you guys.

Size 33, hemmed to a 34" inseam.

Raw:

Waist: 35"

Front Rise: 10.75"

Back Rise: 14.75"

Thigh: 12.5"

Knee: 8.5"

Hem: 8"

Inseam: 34"

Post-Wash (machine hot wash, hang dry):

Waist: 33"

Front Rise: 10"

Back Rise: 14"

Thigh: 12"

Knee: 8"

Hem: 7.5"

Inseam: 31.75"

Pretty much spot on with BiG's measurements.

Very impressed with the jeans.

Build quality is excellent, and denim has a great feel and color.

Looking forward to start wearing these tomorrow!