Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Yup

They are the same denim as the mens 10's but with the addition of poly for stretch purposes

I have the mens version, the denim is fantastic and the fades turn out to be unreal after a bunch of wears

Yup

They are the same denim as the mens 11's but with the addition of poly for stretch purposes

I have the mens version, the denim is fantastic and the fades turn out to be unreal after a bunch of wears

thanks man. so are the fades like some kinda crazy purple color?

pics pics! don't hold out on us, now.

Edit, I typed 11s instead of 10s my bad

Its the same version as the mens 10s with purple weft, but with stretch added. I asked the same question when I wanted to get them for my fiancee for Christmas

I could post up pics but I have no real wear to speak of, I have only had them and my 007s for a week or so. Its amazing how fast they break in, the denim is still rough and slubby as hell, but not nearly as uncomfortable as the first day or so

@max

what's your height max? my 005bk's fit looks similar to yours (all those stacks), but somehow my legs look much shorter compare to you...

You have muuuuuuuch more stacking than max does. If you had your pair hemmed, your legs would look longer for sure. It also looks like max's legs are longer, so that probably has something to do with it, too.

^^

lol yea mate, Im just 5'6", maybe it is because his pbj's already got washed, so that the jeans kinda soft and falls naturally, or maybe his inseam way longer than other PBJ which 36"? I love how my pbj stack now, because the stiffness is still there, but what about after they got their wash? that's my concern, any comment grouse?

Hahaha, beard of stars...

And Satya, don't get me wrong. You've got a sick fit yourself. About the stacking, it's probably because I got my pair in one wash... I was a bit too impatient to wait for BiG to restock their raws in my size.

@beard

maybe I do, I was just wondering how will this 36" inseam will stack after they loss their stiffness...

@.max

haa, yours is one wash, got it now, anyway, thanks max, appreciate it, it is nice to have a 5'8" so you don't have to worry about that "pancake" stacks :D

As they lose the stiffness, they will still stack nicely I'm sure. I mean, they're not gonna go all haywire or anything. My pair has been washed at least 5 times, and although the denim is completely flimsy, it still falls into whatever position it finds most sensible, if that makes sense; whatever placement has been ingrained in it.