Pure Blue Japan

midnight

thanks guys! both look really good. did you guys do the inseam or the outseam? i wanna do the outseam to have a fatty track of selvage, but im scared whoever does it is gonna fuck up and cut the selvage.

thanks guys! both look really good. did you guys do the inseam or the outseam? i wanna do the outseam to have a fatty track of selvage, but im scared whoever does it is gonna fuck up and cut the selvage.

I lost about 20cm of selvedge but that does not really bother me, as they look much better now (tapered) that before

has anyone ordered PBJ from Hide lately and experiencing same thing as me? apparently, there is a shortage of PBJ in Japn right now, the manufacturer is not making enough than rate being sold. so i really don't have an idea when mine are arriving.

same situation, Hide has answered my questions tho, just emailed him back for further explanation.

^happened to me as well, as you can see i received mine. shipped is 3-4 days from when they are shipped, just takes him a little while since production is a little slow right now. well worth the wait though.

would edit but since i can't, i'd just chime in and repeat that Hide has told me all delays are on the production side of things and he expects xx-005s to arrive at his office in a week or two. hhaha, don't think many are in the same situation as me but if you ordered xx005s and didnt get em, thats the businessssss

would edit but since i can't, i'd just chime in and repeat that Hide has told me all delays are on the production side of things and he expects xx-005s to arrive at his office in a week or two. hhaha, don't think many are in the same situation as me but if you ordered xx005s and didnt get em, thats the businessssss

Thank you for the message David-san to update ;)

Thanks!

Hide

^happened to me as well, as you can see i received mine. shipped is 3-4 days from when they are shipped, just takes him a little while since production is a little slow right now. well worth the wait though.

i guess its no worries. Hide just told me my jeans arrived 2 business days ago and he'll give me my tracking# any minute when the post service sends the tracking # to him. just as usual, he has responded to every question of mine so there should be no problem.

i can be a very anxious person to deal w/. but he is very patient w/ me.

thank you Hide!

edited* didnt see the announcement , me bad :D :D ....

well imo, tappering is a good idea as the leg opening quite annoying. i was thinking to get them tapered but i gain some weight now n they dont fit me again :( .

if im not wrong there is couple pics of tappered PBJ and they look stunning.