Pure Blue Japan

midnight

considering picking up a pair of the xx-007

I have a 31 in the SExSC06 and they're about as slim as I'd go

I also have a 31 in the SExDBxS09 which have a looser, straight-legged fit

any opinions on sizing of these?

the one wash 30/31 measurements look pretty similar on the BIG site..

Go for the 31.

I'm a 33 in the SEXDBXS09 and a 33 in the XX-007's. I ordered a size 32 initially, but they were so tight I had to exchange them for my true size (33).

well i asked before how much they stretch but i hadn't gotten an answer, so i was assuming not that much. but if you now say that they will stretch 2" that's something to think about.

going for the 33 sounds pretty reasonable, but looking at the BIG measurements for the one wash is confusing me. the 32 being 33" ???

ah fuck it i'll go for the 33 raw and then soak it until i have the desired size, you're more flexible that way

Hot soak them and if they shrink more than you'd like in the waist, put them on while wet and they'll stretch back out within minutes.

ok.. So my 28 diors have stretched to 32 inch waist, and the thighs have stretched from a 10 to 11. The waist is fine not loose. I can and dont have to wear a belt. My Thighs measure 20-20.5 at the biggest part.

they shouldn't be...

11.5'' thigh is around what i usually have on jeans

and my waist measures 31.5'' so i should be able to fit in the 31'' waist easily with a few wears

i just don't know how much the low rises changes things

the lowest rise i have is on my dry bones and it's 9.7'' vs. the 9'' on the pbj

Hmmm well it just means you'll probably be forced to sag more.

But if you like that no-sag fit I would go for the 32.

But another thing to consider is like...does the rise effect you now? You should check if you have any leeway, because then maybe the 31 is for you. :D

But also, it's summer, maybe you want that extra rise.

shrunk my 007's in very hot fuckn water, wore while damp and sat for a long time. now the seat's shaped very oddly; boxy and puffs out where the stitching all meets. should i just soak the upper part of the jeans again?

bump 10char

Well, it looks like my 005's are giving up the ghost, which sucks, because I just bought them a month ago (I bought them used with about 6 months wear). I've been fighting crotch rip since I got them, I've had them repaired/reinforced twice, and I see two more small holes forming. Also, holes are starting to form along creases behind the knees and just above the hem. I'm thinking that they spent too much time without the starch being washed out, because the denim just seems a lot more stiff and almost brittle compared to my 007's, which were one wash. I've machine washed them twice since I got them (once with Bronner's, once with Woolite), trying to get the denim to soften up a bit, but after they hang dry, they seem just as stiff as before. This didn't happen when I hand washed my 007's, they've always been significantly softer. Any suggestions? I love my 005's and I don't want them to die. :(

farmer those look amazing, nice...

well i finally went around to patching up this annoying hole in the side of my pjb's knee. sadly I don't have a sewing machine and have never sewed anything before. so it's rather sloppy but it'll do for now till i do some research...

3601261261_666b25570e.jpg?v=0

fit pics, repair hi-vis :(. month 6ish i believe

3602075182_f3c506fe3f_o.jpg

3602075134_b2489b5fd4_o.jpg

you make me want to be a farmer farmer.

if that made sense....

what sorta stuff do you grow? except potatoes

You name it I grow it(anything that can grow in New England).Mainly Corn, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and Potatoes. Do a lot of wholesale to restaurant suppliers, but my roadside stand is the cashcow for me. I also do 8 greenhouses of Annuals and Perennials. Mums in the fall and Poinsettias in the winter.:)

yo farmer can i get a proxy for potatoes

Haha, I'll check shipping on a 50lb. bag.:)

Hey Farmer, what part of NE?

If you're close, I'd come down and buy something.

pm'd

from yesterdays waywt

IMG_5495.jpg