Pure Blue Japan

midnight

They've all been hot soaks. I've always started them up with some boiling water straight from the kettle, and then fill the rest with my shower head, on the hottest setting.

I hope doing crotch repairs is easy...Mine are about to blow out any minute now.

owh ic, nice2 brah, I will try mine later then, anyway, does the black xx-005 will fade the same as the indigo one? seriously man, urs is awesome!

PBJs from Blue in Green; forget the exact model, but they're pretty slim. Earlier version in this thread and in Evolution.... back in Jan.

Worn maybe 40-50% of the time since late January of this year. Two or so warm soaks.

[Click for larger version]

TN_pbjs_front_6mo.jpg TN_pbjs_side_6mo.jpg

TN_pbjs_back_6mo.jpg

guys (and gals), if you want to get raw PBJs now might be the best time, ordered a pair from Hide of Sharpservice and the pair that came was raw, unlike one wash the last time round which was 4 months back i think.

ermm, sorry I ain't get u, do u say that around 4 months back Hide was not providing the raw unsanforized one? thanks in advance...

i got a pair of XX-003s from Hide-san that time and it came one wash and as far as i know it's pretty tough to get raw PBJs.

so that was a heads up for those interested to get raw PBJs.

ermm, sorry I ain't get u, do u say that around 4 months back Hide was not providing the raw unsanforized one? thanks in advance...

sorry if i was jumping to conclusions but i was following this thread and from the comments posted on this thread it did seem to me that raw PBJs (XX-003 and XX-005 specially) are not that easy to find. i could be wrong you know but i thought i just give a heads up anyway. :)

tough to get raw? well i dunno but Hide-san set me up with a pair of 007s raw real quick

no worries, you were trying to gave info and nobodies get hurt bunga :)

lucky me, got my xx-005 couple weeks back and I got the raw one, but I have to mention to Hide many times just to make sure I won't get the one wash..

sorry if i was jumping to conclusions but i was following this thread and from the comments posted on this thread it did seem to me that raw PBJs (XX-003 and XX-005 specially) are not that easy to find. i could be wrong you know but i thought i just give a heads up anyway. :)

Look down near the left cuff. That shade of blue is how they start. I'm a month into my 007's and they're damn near black unless you're in direct sunlight, then they appear as a super saturated indigo. Badass jeans. I love mine, picked them up from Hide-San.