BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the fit for the Blues hasn't changed. I'll takes pictures and measurements when I put them up in the Supermarket but for now here's the sizing chart from BIG

2010_oni_blue_spex.gif

^ Haha, depends whether my friend wants it or not.

There's no way I can fit into a size 32 first gen blue fit :P

Anyway, I'm saving for a pair of Samurai's b_F ;)

Oh that note though, my blue fits from 2008 and 2010 both fit differently. The older ones were definitely much slimmer (if tagged size the same.)

i'm saving my bullits for the new production + updated cut of Shoais. Gordon said it could out by Aug_ if all goes well.

that & a pair of Sorahiko 2011 & i'll be happy as a clam__ for this year.

wait wait. can i get more deets?

are we talking about the shoais..like the $500 pair of jeans?

• 1 month later...

I got a pair of those in the wrong size a few years back. Sold em to some dude in france. Wish I'd gotten the correct size the first time around.

Be warned - that denim shrinks like a MOTHERFUCKER. I think the legs must have shrunk up like 3-4 inches

That denim looks a lot like the Shoai denim. Are those hank dyed?

That is the new Shoai denim, hank-dyed yes (I think.)

Not going to kop these, as my other Oni's need much more love, but keen to see someone grab a pair and do a pic review ;)

The whole thing shrinks a lot. Mine were skin-tight and I wore them during the soak so the waist didnt shrink much (although had I done a normal soak I'm sure they would have given how much the legs did)...

I didn't keep them long enough to see what happens with the streakiness. :(

Thanks Stacks. I too am on the fence. I pre-ordered from the first batch but when I saw the streakiness (in pics), opted for a pair of PBJ - Ai-001. This second run makes me want them again because of the beautiful texture but the streaks still put me off . Is the streakiness as noticeable as appears in the pics? It didn't seem so from the post wash pics I saw of the new Samurai OSG.