BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

is the slubbiness comparable to Sugar Cane okinawa's?

cause if not and the denim slubbines is a lot better or more special, then someone sell me a pair of oni blues in a size 28.

You know how slubby Samurai's Texas Cotton is right? Many times that.

Sometimes the slubbiness of the Oni's seems a bit unreal. They are more slubby then anything Pure Blue Japan has, but PBJ's regular slub denim is more profound. The slub "pieces" seem to stick up more on them.

Anyways. Buy yourself a pair of Oni Blue's as soon as you find one or the new production starts. Size down at least one. Just like PBJ denim it stretches A LOT.

I don't. I love them, but when these are well worn in, I will be ready to start rockin something new. I'm still trying to decide between 3 or 4 pairs though, and who knows what will be available 6 months or so from now. I'm going to make sure these get worn to a pulp though. We don't have any other examples of Onis completely worn through yet. You were the closest, poop.

when can we start expecting the new production?

I am still looking for the Oni vedge in a size 28 or 27 if they even make that size.

I still don't get the sizing names for these. Besides the Oni Blues, what else is a straight slim cut?

and I shouldve bought that natural indigo pair when Hinoya still had a size 28

I do own a pair of S0500xx texas cotton and although they are slubby, I don't think they are as unique as the Okinawas. I am in search of very unique jeans.

Hi,

The Sho-ai was a limited item and made to order so no there's no more

available stock until the next production. We have a new Oni shipment

arriving next week of the regular Oni Blue but the Oni-vedge was not

produced for this season and not sure yet if they will be. I've attached a

few pictures of the new arc design in stitch and paint, I imagine the vedge

version would be similar. I'll be in Japan this weekend and will check up

about the new vedge production and let you know the results.

Regards,

Gordon

also from Gordon with the new details that I forgot to add

paint_b03.jpg

paint_b02.jpgblue_f03.jpg

blue_b01.jpg

I am sad that the patch has changed.

• 1 month later...

Four new ONI models - anyone feel like translating? I'm very curious about the 18oz international model especially:

17oz indigoXblack painter pant:

img55919965.jpg

img55919966.jpg

ONI-0210 I think these are just the regular "oni blue" jeans but there appear to be some different details from past models:

img55909196.jpg

img55909197.jpg

Ditto for ONI-0220 red:

img55909199.jpg

img55909200.jpg

Then finally the 18oz'er:

img55919959.jpg

img55919960.jpg

I have those heavy weight Oni's for sale in my signature.

Polyester cores and non-painted arcuates.

The jeans do not shrink!

But they are almost EXACTLY like the Oni Shoai I had. Down to the weave, color, weight, and texture.

I have those heavy weight Oni's for sale in my signature.

Polyester cores and non-painted arcuates.

The jeans do not shrink!

But they are almost EXACTLY like the Oni Shoai I had. Down to the weave, color, weight, and texture.

http://74.125.19.132/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&langpair=ja|en&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/oni-0219/&usg=ALkJrhhLmDMSYZcsrJmRYkPs7-NwrwI15A

are you saying the "new" 19oz that are seen here are almost identical to the oni shoais?

what are differences and similarities?

also does anyone know the sizing for these? I wear a size 28 in vintage cuts and 29 in skinny cuts, but they don't have any size 28 or 29. but the 30 is measured a 29.

are you saying the "new" 19oz that are seen here are almost identical to the oni shoais?

what are differences and similarities?

Instead of being hank dyed by hand with organic indigo the new 19oz denim is dyed in the regular production manner. The cores are also made of polyester. Since the Shoai's shrinks more (because of the regular cotton cores) the texture is more varied, and since they are hank dyed there is slightly more variation in color.

The new 19oz (like the one for sale in my signature!) are a little darker than the Shoai. Also, the 19oz that I have for sale has olive mini herringbone pocket bags, black anodized buttons, the new machine sewn arcs, and the second generation Oni patch. My old Shoai had regular production everything except for the original Oni patch (which it had) and no arcs. The new 19oz has the terrible painted arcs (my personal opinion), the 3rd generation Oni patch, and those cool new flannel pocket bags most of the new Oni's seem to be sporting

thanks for the info.

i thought these new 19oz required the same man behind the shoais to to do the dyeing process but since they were not hand dye im not that interested

how do these size btw? how much shrink/stretch?

and what about the oni blues?

• 1 month later...

dude, if those onis are deemed unwearable due to need of repair, i cant say shit, but if not, keep them going! i've seen what oni denim can do, and fade-wise, they got a LOT of life left in em! look at poopslush's onis!