BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

Saw them in BiG and i didnt like the pocket stiching, kinda regret not taking them tho.

I have to say though, the gen III stitching on the 1001HM looks better than the gen II ones.

Compare the 1001 HM,

DSC04306.jpg

to the Ghost Armor from 2009.

DSC04276.jpg

Yeah, you're quite right. The stithing on the yoke (It's also called a french seam, right?) and so looks weak n my eyes. I'm sure that isn't the fact but it looks so fragile.

And yeah, I like the standard more. So a normal Blue or Red should do it, if the denim is the same.

I was surprised that these HM aren't that expensive although they would use a lot more manual labor...

Yep, they're French/felled seams. Actually, Oni says it's stronger than the double chain-stitch... they're around 2500 yen more expensive than the regular 14oz jeans.

I reckon a normal Blue would look great on you! The Reds are really baggy, even by my standards :P

^^get them, stop nit picking and love the handmade product =)

+1, cut them stitches off you you don't like them - the denim is awesome, so is the construction!

P.S. Update on the patch - renovation is complete :D

For more, read here: http://indigoshrimp.wordpress.com/2010/09/18/oni-denim-1001-hm-continued/

DSC04311.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Shameless plug for a some Oni Red's that I am selling in the Supermarket in a 38 x 30. Original patch, arcs and tab too, very cheap.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=235995

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in the handmade canvas pants... Yeah, I already have the blue fit in regular. It'll prob be the same denim as the eternal 868, which I have, so no reason to get it for now... Would like to see the arcs made specifically for BiG.

^I was wondering the same thing, the photo of the back of the jeans is conveniently missing. I hope it's like the old single thread arc, they were sweet.
A slubby 18oz Blue cut WOULD happen to appear right after I have settled into a new pair. Damn.

same here. Oni's are VERY high on my list. such an underrated pair on superdenim. best worn pair i've seen with my own eyes are poopslushes Oni's up in RVA. no doubt.

i searched up the 18oz's on rakuten to see some kind of picture of them, they have some with the reverse arcs(same oni arcs but they are filled in), i think the BIG ones are suppose to be reverse as well but they're suppose to be BIG unique too so I hope they look better than the ones i saw

Yeah, there's a pic of them here:

http://en.item.rakuten.com/jeans-young/oni0222/

Looks like the arcs are bartacked in, and the denim looks like the flame denim used in the Eternal 868/872. I'd like to see what the BiG-exclusive arcs look like.

same here. Oni's are VERY high on my list. such an underrated pair on superdenim. best worn pair i've seen with my own eyes are poopslushes Oni's up in RVA. no doubt.

Ditto. The 14oz Blue's have been on top of my want list for a long while. I've been waiting for Gordon to restock them bitches for God knows how long (to support US business of course) and he kept saying that they were coming in quite a few times and just never did.

Based on the pics that were up on Rakuten tho looks as if I'm gonna pass. I love slub but I can't start off with denim looks so streakkyyy on the 18oz. Too much for me. 15oz here come.

We can be Eternal x Oni brothers ;)

What were the ones with the selvage arcs, old style patch and leather tab called? I'm wearing a pair which I picked up really cheap at the moment, and was under the impression that they were just called Vedge, is that right?

i know i just started a denim contest for the next two years, but i've been a good boy this year. will someone please send me a pair of these in 32?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=8072&category_id=&manufacturer_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Please?? seriously, somebody needs to cop a pair and F'em up! and post some crazy evo pic's. . .

i know i just started a denim contest for the next two years, but i've been a good boy this year. will someone please send me a pair of these in 32?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=8072&category_id=&manufacturer_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Please?? seriously, somebody needs to cop a pair and F'em up! and post some crazy evo pic's. . .

I've got a pair with the same cut and same denim, just different pocket-fabric/patch/back-bocket stitching.

DSC04276.jpg?t=1284794602