john11f

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Google to the rescue-

Model Oni-512, slim tapered:

oni-512-2.jpg

Model Oni-288, 20oz secret denim blue fit:

oni-0288-2.jpg

I'm not surprised Blue In Green has sold out of a few sizes already. Gordon told me in an email that Oni is crazy low volume. BiG gets a shipment once a year and that's basically it. If you have a chance to get down there and try some on, you might wanna do that soon.

If you can't get the size you want at BiG, check Rodeo Bros on Rakuten. They ship to the US and have some Oni stuff in stock (that's where the pics came from) and they're really good to deal with. I've bought from them in the past and can fully recommend them.

Edited by HoustonChris

did they do those last year? i thought they were new for this year but i could be wrong... either way i was excited from those pics i saw on rakuten and long time ago and was waiting for BIG to get them. but now i'm not sold on the old "fatter" arcs.

or most likely i am trying to talk my self out of buying them because i don't need any more jeans

i have those 20oz secret denim. Trying to sell my pair unfortunately (look up this page, selling it for cheap!!) but if I had the correct sizing, these would be amazing jeans to keep

a lot of character.

Edited by mr.invincible

• 2 weeks later...

wow! that pair is incredible!

i just picked up a pair of ONIs last night on ebay that i have been lusting after for years. I passed on them when BIG had em years ago and regretted it since.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190666967949?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

Will update with more pictures once they arrive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...